SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Someone Backed out and I have taken there spot

3241 Views 35 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Russ Baskin
I have got an order in, in Freehold, New Jersey 10-10-14. I am 2 of 2 of their allocation, got the Build sheet and a VON number. Lime Green with Nav, black hood, they claim no more Sepia Leather is available. Anyone seen the Standard Premium Leather? I hope I won't be disappointed. This should be an upgrade from my 1971 Cuda with a 528 Hemi 5 Speed with 600 HP 600 ft/lbs of Torque. I couldn't imagine if this car can actually get traction. Great to be on the site with you all
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I have got an order in, in Freehold, New Jersey 10-10-14. I am 2 of 2 of their allocation, got the Build sheet and a VON number. Lime Green with Nav, black hood, they claim no more Sepia Leather is available. Anyone seen the Standard Premium Leather? I hope I won't be disappointed. This should be an upgrade from my 1971 Cuda with a 528 Hemi 5 Speed with 600 HP 600 ft/lbs of Torque. I couldn't imagine if this car can actually get traction. Great to be on the site with you all
Hey welcome Russ Baskin, congratulations on your position above the other orders at your dealership. Nice CUDA you got :). I saw the premium leather in a scat pack 2015 6.4L challenger at the dealership its suede mixed leather type.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
The SRT 392 has the same seats. I drove one yesterday and the seats were comfy as heck! It had the suede insert. If your dealer has one of those, you can check out the seats. I thought they were really nice, but I'm not that picky, I am all about the engine and supercharger!;)
Yeah those are the seats

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Seriously, this forum is the ONLY thing keeping me from losing it! If I could figure out how to get a hold of my car, I would. My dealer told me yesterday that there is Iike a buttload of people waiting for my Hellbaby to get there. I was like, don't let anyone put their butt in the seat! critical stuff here!;)
Tammie it would be funny to some extent if my hellcat and magnum's hellcat got here before yours did :p

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
You know, that is EXACTLY what will happen. There will end up being some issue with the red paint causing some b.s. EPA issue that also blocks radar and the cow used for the red seat was not processed humanely so it will have to be removed and replaced with faux leather and repainted with water color paints.LOL;).
Lmfao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.