SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my "perfect" Hellcat has arrived in FL and has been sitting on a dealer lot for the better part of a week now while they try to get interested parties to "bid" on it. They are trying to get MSRP + $20K + $700 dealer fee + $200 doc fee + $1200 in useless dealer add-ons (nitro fill, wax & scotchgard). :mad:

Thought about going to see her (thus torturing myself further), but since they have the car advertised on 2 different lots (Orlando & Lakeland), no telling where it actually is today. :eek:

Someone please just shoot me now & get it over with ...............

New 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat For Sale in Orlando FL 2C3CDZC99FH727078 Kissimmee Winter Park Altamonte Springs Florida

2015 Dodge Challenger 2dr Car in Lakeland FL Serving Tampa and Orlando FL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Well, my "perfect" Hellcat has arrived in FL and has been sitting on a dealer lot for the better part of a week now while they try to get interested parties to "bid" on it. They are trying to get MSRP + $20K + $700 dealer fee +$200 doc fee + $1200 in useless dealer add-ons (nitro fill, wax & scotchgard). :mad:

Thought about going to see her (thus torturing myself further), but since they have the car advertised on 2 different lots (Orlando & Lakeland), no telling where it actually is today. :eek:

New 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat For Sale in Orlando FL 2C3CDZC99FH727078 Kissimmee Winter Park Altamonte Springs Florida

Sorry to hear man hope you can pick it up

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Perfect would be B5 Blue;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
350 Posts
So close to what I have on ordered too.

Too bad they only want stacks of cash on top of MSRP, = no deal.

Hang in there, Dodge is still making these 6 days/week hopefully we'll all get one.

Reactions: MikeD1

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Well, my "perfect" Hellcat has arrived in FL and has been sitting on a dealer lot for the better part of a week now while they try to get interested parties to "bid" on it. They are trying to get MSRP + $20K + $700 dealer fee + $200 doc fee + $1200 in useless dealer add-ons (nitro fill, wax & scotchgard). :mad:

You provide the round. I'll shoot you no problem LOL. Just trying to help!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,257 Posts

Could be worse. You could be 1st on the VON list with one of these twits. Allocation coming August?...good luck with that one.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
You should email Tim K personally with that fine example of a dealer he has right there. WTF!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You provide the round. I'll shoot you no problem LOL. Just trying to help!

Knew I could count on someone here to help me out ....................

Product Vehicle Outdoor power equipment Lawn mower Walk-behind mower

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Knew I could count on someone here to help me out ....................

View attachment 9093
Hey, I always try to help others but ammo is freakin' expensive these days. Based on your selection you want this done and over quickly LOL.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,918 Posts
Dead or alive you're coming with me "ah nold terminator voice"
View attachment 9099
uhmm..........

that was actually RoboCop *Peter Weller voice*

That quote is how the bad guy (who was subsequently killed with the toxic waste and splattered by the car :) ) knew RoboCop was the guy they "killed" years prior. Weller said it in the beginning when trying to apprehend them, then again to him while he was RoboCop

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.