SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my radio is on FM the artist/song info partially displays for whatever song is on and then won’t change and won’t display all of the info. This happens in my 2019 Redeye w/8.4 Uconnect/Nav. Station displays fine in other vehicles.

Dealer said they couldn’t find anything wrong and no new updates. SXM displays just fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,206 Posts
Mine changes modes on brutal 1-2 shifts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Octane Red
1,505 Posts
Does this happen for all radio stations? We have some here that don't broadcast the info.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does this happen for all radio stations? We have some here that don't broadcast the info.
Same thing with other stations. The one I mainly listen to broadcasts in my other vehicles.

Does yours show any of your local stations?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Same thing with other stations. The one I mainly listen to broadcasts in my other vehicles.

Does yours show any of your local stations?
Gotcha, most of my radio stations display the broadcast info in both my 2019 Ram and 2021 HC Redeye. Something must be wrong. Have them open up a Star case if they didn't already and get support from FCA. Hopefully they are doing that already for you.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gotcha, most of my radio stations display the broadcast info in both my 2019 Ram and 2021 HC Redeye. Something must be wrong. Have them open up a Star case if they didn't already and get support from FCA. Hopefully they are doing that already for you.
Thanks for the info! Will need to prod the dealership because they think it is ok. Will have to walk them through it in person as I don’t think the tech is understanding. Minor annoyance compared to the joy of the car!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Thanks for the info! Will need to prod the dealership because they think it is ok. Will have to walk them through it in person as I don’t think the tech is understanding. Minor annoyance compared to the joy of the car!
I'm with you there. They wrote off my 17 HC. the radio display couldn't be seen intermittently when the auto lights would come on. I felt the issue was in the car somewhere. They replaced so many head units and headlight switches. Nothing ever changed.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm with you there. They wrote off my 17 HC. the radio display couldn't be seen intermittently when the auto lights would come on. I felt the issue was in the car somewhere. They replaced so many head units and headlight switches. Nothing ever changed.
So many electronics and sensors... Have had a temperature sensor, evaporator, blower motor and the SRT steering wheel light all go out on me at different times. All covered under warranty, yet frustrating. Then I take the car out, get on the gas and the smile is right back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts