SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, anyone know of anywhere in swfla for paint correction and ceramic pro? The shop i was going to use seems to be closed due to COVID-19

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
hey all, anyone know of anywhere in swfla for paint correction and ceramic pro? The shop i was going to use seems to be closed due to COVID-19
My shop is located in Southeast Florida, Port Saint Lucie. I am accredited and certified to install Gtechniq's Professional Ceramic Coating, Crystal Serum Ultra.
Check out our Facebook page. If you have any questions, please call me at 772-324-1163. We specialize in Mopars.

Attention to Detail

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My shop is located in Southeast Florida, Port Saint Lucie. I am accredited and certified to install Gtechniq's Professional Ceramic Coating, Crystal Serum Ultra.
Check out our Facebook page. If you have any questions, please call me at 772-324-1163. We specialize in Mopars.

Attention to Detail
Thanks for your reply. I'm originally from Miami, so I still have my connections on the east coast. I'm not looking to drive 2 and a half hours each way to PSL. Let me know if you're looking to make the drive over to Naples lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts