SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
94 Posts
My 2020 Daytona had the pedals already on and nothing else in the trunk my 2016 HC had the pedals in a box in the trunk.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
414 Posts
My 2020 Daytona had the pedals already on and nothing else in the trunk my 2016 HC had the pedals in a box in the trunk.
It really just depends on the dealer.
When they prep the car, the dealer is supposed to install them though

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,093 Posts
M6 cars leave Brampton with bright pedals installed.

A8 cars including Charger have the bright pedals in a box for (hopefully) dealer installation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
In the trunk of the car were a couple sealed bags. One contains an air deflector that seems to be for Redeye Challengers and may also be included with Daytonas or maybe all Charger widebodies. The other is a spat kit for the front wheels. Googling the part number came up empty. What the heck are those. I have a friend who works at a dealer and their Daytona had the air deflector in the trunk also. View attachment 551541 View attachment 551542

Curious, did you only get the front SPAT/Rock Guards in your trunk? Or, did you get the rear ones. I only received the front ones and need the overall kit part # or just the part # for the rear set. Internet search show nothing when 68497319AA is searched. Thanks!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Curious, did you only get the front SPAT/Rock Guards in your trunk? Or, did you get the rear ones. I only received the front ones and need the overall kit part # or just the part # for the rear set. Internet search show nothing when 68497319AA is searched. Thanks!
Front only.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Front only.
Ugh. That’s weird. I just saw a WB Daytona HC Charger at a paint protection place that had rear ones. I’m in contact with the shop owner to have him remove one (if he can) to get the part number off of it (if it’s stamped on the part, doubt it). Owner of vehicle might know too (worth a shot).

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
94 Posts
Ugh. That’s weird. I just saw a WB Daytona HC Charger at a paint protection place that had rear ones. I’m in contact with the shop owner to have him remove one (if he can) to get the part number off of it (if it’s stamped on the part, doubt it). Owner of vehicle might know too (worth a shot).
Call the dealer, they would know. Just sayin;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just got back from dealership closest to me. The parts manager looked at his system and called main distributor. Was told they do not make them for the rear for a Widebody. I then went outside and looked over all their WB Chargers and Challengers on the lot (they had at least ten), none had rears, just front guards. Strangest thing to me, lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 202 came with them as well, along with the pedals. The pedals should have absolutely been installed. Turns out that it was a special Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody Daytona Edition, of which only 501 were produced at Dodge's factory in Brampton, Ontario, where all Challengers and Chargers are built. And it was not the only dealer charging six figures for a Daytona Edition Charger.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts