SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was literally in the middle of negotiations for a new redeye when Governor Hogan shut down all businesses because of covid 19.
What are the chances if they open back up in April that somehow I can still get the 7970 rebate?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts
I am sure they will have it as they will have a ton of inventory that hasn't moved that they will need to clear.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so. My current hellcat is awesome so it isn't the end of the world but I certainly am not buying it without the 8 k

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish. Been texting the sales person but she hasn't given me a way to do that as the dealership is completely closed. They don't have access to the dealer computers.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
936 Posts
I hope so. My current hellcat is awesome so it isn't the end of the world but I certainly am not buying it without the 8 k
Exactly how I felt about it too! I ended up getting about 10.5K off towards the end of last year when I bought my '19. I bet you might do even better than that now since I seriously doubt they are really moving any inventory. I'd try and squeeze them for the rock bottom price I could get if I were buying now!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I am doing a factory order. I want red interior. Every single redeye on the lot for 500 miles has all black interior. My current hellcat has sepia. Gonna do indigo blue and red interior on a redeye widebody. They offered me invoice plus the 7970 off. Basically even on trade with the old hellcat.i am technically 4 k under but get 3900 when they rebate my extended warranty.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,349 Posts
So I am doing a factory order. I want red interior. Every single redeye on the lot for 500 miles has all black interior. My current hellcat has sepia. Gonna do indigo blue and red interior on a redeye widebody. They offered me invoice plus the 7970 off. Basically even on trade with the old hellcat.i am technically 4 k under but get 3900 when they rebate my extended warranty.
Two places not far from your current dealer will do a factory order for 5% and 4% under invoice. That's about $3500 to $4000 less

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
553 Posts
Power dollars will not go away. UAW Shutdown all FCA plants, I work for them and we are taking a bath !! It will be around I bet until August

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
173 Posts
I have the Indigo Blue/Demonic Red with the 3:09...DAMN

I LOVE THAT THING!!!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
173 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No v

No videos.Picked it up in Dec so driving it has been limited do to the weather.Traded in a 16 Hellcat for it and DEFINITELY feel the difference between the two.
.nice. I was a little worried because I love my current color. Redline red. Satin black hood. Sepia interior
Indigo blue and red interior is a little more polarizing. I still get at least two people a week chase me down to talk.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,013 Posts
Safford CDJR in Warrenton was open today. I picked up an alternator for my truck and the service department was also open. I didn’t go in the showroom.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts