SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
27 Posts
So I am doing a factory order. I want red interior. Every single redeye on the lot for 500 miles has all black interior. My current hellcat has sepia. Gonna do indigo blue and red interior on a redeye widebody. They offered me invoice plus the 7970 off. Basically even on trade with the old hellcat.i am technically 4 k under but get 3900 when they rebate my extended warranty.
I drove 550 miles to trade my 2016 Red with Sepia interior in on my 2019 Red with Red interior Redeye. I had to hunt for a non mudflap car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
27 Posts
Is it octane red?
2009 RT 6 spd, 2010 SRT8, 2013 SRT* 6 spd mistake, 2016 Hellcat, 2019 Redeye. All have been Torrid Red. Came real close to F8 green for my Redeye. Could not find Regular body with Sepia last August during power dollars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
2009 RT 6 spd, 2010 SRT8, 2013 SRT* 6 spd mistake, 2016 Hellcat, 2019 Redeye. All have been Torrid Red. Came real close to F8 green for my Redeye. Could not find Regular body with Sepia last August during power dollars. View attachment 551919
Nice pic. It is so frustrating that every redeye for a 500 mile radius has black interior. There are a couple of exterior colors I like. Frostbite. Hellraisin. Octane red. Indigo blue. I would take any of these with red or sepia interior. Nothing available. Black on black everywhere. White and grey available too. Even they seem to have black interior.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
27 Posts
I would not limit my search to 500 miles for a 75k purchase. I have bought many cars much farther away. I have paid 600 to 1000 to have a car shipped several times. Other times i feel like taking a road trip. Buying a Redeye would be one of those times. You can rent a car one way for 600 to about anywhere if you drop it off at a airport location. Then you get more miles of fun with your new Redeye the farther away you buy it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I would not limit my search to 500 miles for a 75k purchase. I have bought many cars much farther away. I have paid 600 to 1000 to have a car shipped several times. Other times i feel like taking a road trip. Buying a Redeye would be one of those times. You can rent a car one way for 600 to about anywhere if you drop it off at a airport location. Then you get more miles of fun with your new Redeye the farther away you buy it.
I widened the search. I found 1 with a good color combo 1000 miles away but it is missing a few things. I think I am just gonna order and wait and get exactly what I want. I am in no hurry. I love my current hellcat. I still want to know if anyone has seen hellraisin in person.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,517 Posts
Hellraisen with red? Ew

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,517 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Who said no? Why?
When they go to build it at the dealer certain combinations are greyed out so they can't select them. Hellraisin and red interior are allowed online but when they try to order it gets rejected. Needs an area supervisor over ride or some kinda crap. They are gonna get back to me. There seem to be a lot of 2019 leftovers and even some 2020 on the lot but every single one has black interior. My last truck had black interior. I tried but after 18 months I couldn't take it any more and traded it in on a longhorn with a beautiful interior.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
They never allowed Demonic Red with B5 Blue either except on Demon, guess Frostbite will be the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Correct frostbite same restriction as b5. My current beef is hellraisin. You can build it online with red unlike frostbite. Frostbite when you select red it instantly changes the car to black. Hellraisin let's you select red and completely build the car. I emailed the pdf to the sales person. When the try to submit it for build it fails. So I waiting for a response.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,349 Posts
Hellraisin with red interior will look disgusting, sorry, just being honest. And I think your resale/trade will be shit. Now, Sepia, although not my favorite, that would go (peanut butter and jelly)

I don't understand the "No" answer on Frostbite or B5, blue and red go together. They allow it on the darker Indigo. Shit, I was thinking Frostbite and Demonic.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hellraisin with red interior will look disgusting, sorry, just being honest. And I think your resale/trade will be shit. Now, Sepia, although not my favorite, that would go (peanut butter and jelly)

I don't understand the "No" answer on Frostbite or B5, blue and red go together. They allow it on the darker Indigo. Shit, I was thinking Frostbite and Demonic.
I would like frostbite with red.
Our current car is redline red. Sepia interior black hood. After three years I still love the color combo. Moving forward my wife wants Red interior. She says she has looked at sepia for three years, hates black too and wants red. She loves frostbite but red is a hard no. That leaves black which is a hard no from both of us. octane red which she likes, indigo blue that I like and I thought hellraisin. I don't care about resale. This is a different and amazing car and I want the color to be different. So no black white or silver. I will leave those to the Camrys and Prius.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,517 Posts

I normally agree with you but not this time. Red and blue should never be together on a car. There is a reason they wont build it. Not to mention re-sale would be zero dollars. Not that it matters to the person who wants it new, they'll prob keep it forever anyway. I do think if someone wants it that way they should he allowed though. It's their money.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,463 Posts
I think I am gonna order Hellraisin. Any thoughts?
Hellraisin + sepia would look great. If you have to have a red interior, and black and dark grey colors arent good, Silver or white is a better option IMO.
But IM not paying for it. Get what you like

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,331 Posts
Here were two Demon specials, don't think you could get either combination on anything other Demon...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 50 Posts