SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Problem is the HC is way nose heavy now, like 56/44. All the easy weight savings are behind the front seats. Saves weight yes but doesn't help traction. We need saving on the north end of the car. We don't even have the aluminum front bumper brace for a HC (no brackets for our coolers)
If you want to really take some weight off the front our tubular k member will really help, that is available now for the hellcat

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
If you want to really take some weight off the front our tubular k member will really help, that is available now for the hellcat
How much does that save?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
205 Posts
Speedlogix Sales
I just received the rear seat delete kit and I have a question. There were no instructions in the box and the only hardware that came with it is pictured below.
View attachment 41122
Did I receive everything?

Thanks,
John
Did you get this figured out? I just received my kit and no instructions, and the same fasteners as you.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Did you get this figured out? I just received my kit and no instructions, and the same fasteners as you.
Thanks
Yes, that is all you get. I thought there would be more fasteners. My advice is to have someone help you align the 2 studs in the vertical board with the holes in the body. I did it myself and it was difficult. I threaded the studs into the board first.

I installed this a long time ago but I think I did the vertical board first and then the horizontal board. I think you may want to install the horizontal board first because the vertical board ends up sitting on top of the horizontal board.

I don't drive my Hellcat much but those studs sometimes squeak so you may want to put some blue loctite on the studs and nuts.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes, that is all you get. I thought there would be more fasteners. My advice is to have someone help you align the 2 studs in the vertical board with the holes in the body. I did it myself and it was difficult. I threaded the studs into the board first.

I installed this a long time ago but I think I did the vertical board first and then the horizontal board. I think you may want to install the horizontal board first because the vertical board ends up sitting on top of the horizontal board.

I don't drive my Hellcat much but those studs sometimes squeak so you may want to put some blue loctite on the studs and nuts.
Thanks for the information...... Did you need to remove the latches for the seat back? There's one on each side that prevent the vertical board from laying against carpet.

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Save some weight on your Hellcat with this Rear Seat Delete!
Obviously it's not a real huge seller. Does this seat 'delete' mod void any applicable factory warranties?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Reading this makes me think of all the small little guys riding race horses.
LOL :D Nope, I'm thinking jockies/midgets on Shetlin' ponies, ... but I'm pretty sure Speedlogix doesn't sell them.

·
Vendor
3,001 Posts
We have not had any warranty issues with this item thus far. Generally speaking warranties only get voided for the items associated with them, such as the seat belts as they are associated with the seats. If you needed to go to the dealership and had any doubts you could always install the rear seats again.

- Alexis

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Great weight saving mod, in stock and ready to ship

·
Registered
270 Posts
We have a rear seat delete kit available for the Challengers with carpet to match both the inside and the trunk. This is a great weight savings tool.

31 lb saved ...

stock = 51 lb
rear seat delete = 20 lb

Fits all 2008-2018 Challengers including Hellcat

Here are some pics ...

Interior View:

Trunk View:

To Order:

Speedlogix Rear Seat Delete Kit 2008-2017 Challenger

I did a factory rear seat delete, but than bought the AAD rear harness bar. So a bit more weight will be added. But it will look so nice :)

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,001 Posts
How much??
We have listed a direct link below to the seat deletes we offer:

We have also listed a direct link below to the harness bars we have in stock:

http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/sx-lc-hb.htm - In stock we have Go Mango, Plum Crazy Purple, Black Wrinkle, and Bare metal

Feel free to call 561-687-3712 Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.

- Alexis

21 - 40 of 40 Posts