SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any promo codes for speedlogix. About to drop some coin and looking to soften the blow.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
My speed logix front strut brace had the worst powder coating I have ever seen. It cracked every place a bolt or nut tightened in large chunks. Buy unfinished products and get them finished elsewhere.
Also, they double charged me on my card like 20 days apart. I emailed and called Alexis a bunch of times, never heard back. My credit card did fraud case on it.
1st and last time I deal with them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My front strut brace had the worst powder coating I have ever seen. It cracked every place a bolt or nut tightened in large chunks. Buy unfinished products and get them finished elsewhere.
is this in response to my post? Was this an issue you had with one of their products? Not sure what all of this is regarding.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
is this in response to my post? Was this an issue you had with one of their products? Not sure what all of this is regarding.
Yes, their powdercoating is like glass and it cracks and falls off. Terrible customer service, worst I have had on here from a vendor.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I too have ordered many many products from speedlogix and never had a single issue .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
Word of advice....IGNORE anything you see from GreenMachine15. He's a dimwit with no life who spends his existence scanning classified sections to post moronic comments....and complains about everything on numerous forums.
FYI...Speedlogix is a great Co. with great customer service!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
Oh hey princess.....
Lmao. What forums?
You are a scammer who got caught on here and are still angry. I see you are trying to follow me around on here like a crazy ex girlfriend. It's over honey, move on.
I only posted on my experience, not everyone's.
#1FastKitty is a real prom date tonight, clingy!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
Word of advice....IGNORE anything you see from GreenMachine15. He's a dimwit with no life who spends his existence scanning classified sections to post moronic comments....and complains about everything on numerous forums.
FYI...Spedlogix is a great Co. with great customer service!
Oh hey princess.....
Lmao. What forums?
You are a scammer who got caught on here and are still angry. I see you are trying to follow me around on here like a crazy ex girlfriend. It's over honey, move on.
I only posted on my experience, not everyone's.
#1FastKitty is a real prom date tonight, clingy!
I have nothing to do with this .........

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
580 Posts
I love the princess millenial types like you... chase me around this forum all you want, I am here to help people with real builds and questions, offer my experiences. You are a scammer looking to screw members and do your $15 mods because your mom and step dad gave you a car in hopes of you moving out of the basement. Move on with your life, go back to you subaru sti. Those guys miss you and your cry baby crap.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love the princess millenial types like you... chase me around this forum all you want, I am here to help people with real builds and questions, offer my experiences. You are a scammer looking to screw members and do your $15 mods because your mom and step dad gave you a car in hopes of you moving out of the basement. Move on with your life, go back to you subaru sti. Those guys miss you and your cry baby crap.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts
Use code steallogix at checkout to copy another product for free!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts