SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Speedlogix rear strut tower holes

3K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  GreenMan0352 
#1 ·
Does anyone have anything other than the factory material pieces for the holes in the carpet when installing the rear strut tower brace? I was looking at the options from speedlogix and it just doesn’t have that clean look I was hoping for.

I was thinking of trying rubber grommets or maybe some sort of foam inserts. If anyone has anything please share pictures. If not I will try different methods and if I find one that looks clean I’ll be sure and share.

Also if this has already been covered please share link. I couldn’t find anything.

This is the one I ordered.

#2 ·
Did you install the Speedlogix piece already? If not give some consideration to the Pettys Garage brace. It comes with a pattern to use when cutting the trunk liner for a nice clean install. Welds are beautiful, paint match right on, simple installation.
Hood Window Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive design

#4 ·
Cant help with that but Ive heard their cs blows. Good luck.

Reactions: WVHEMIS
#6 ·
I run the petty rear as well....
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

I have the speedlogix front. I had it replaced under warranty once for the powdercoat cracking off. My 2nd one is starting to crack and peel at the bolt down points, was fine in the fall, now in spring it is coming off after sitting. Geez.

Reactions: OldMoparGuy
#7 ·
Petty’s up front for me. No issues.
Car Vehicle Grille Hood Motor vehicle

#11 ·
Petty does not make a 4 point like speed logix does.....
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

#13 ·
I have the SL front and rear brace, the front was perfect, went on easy.
The 4 point rear you have a point there, mine looks like someone butchered the carpet sides, I don't understand why they don't include instructions like the Petty.
SL does or did sell hard plastic covers to attach to the rear brace but it still looks like crap. I don't show off my trunk only under the hood.

#15 ·
I really like the speedlogix design but I was under the impression it had some sort of instructions so it could have the clean factory look. These cars are too nice to not be done right. But I have a few things coming in the mail today and we will see how everything goes. I hope speedlogix does right by me. I have a lot more business to offer. We will see when I get home.

#16 ·
The instructions do have a measurement of roughly where the cut outs are, but there is not a template. There are many videos on YouTube of the install being done as well that can be helpful. I will PM you the instructions. Also, the quickest way to get a hold of me Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm is by phone 561-687-3712. If you email help@speedlogix.net I will respond the same day, but it could be an hour or two before I am able to see your email and respond.

#19 · (Edited)
Okay so I finally got it on! It took about 3 hours but most of that time was running around trying to find two bolts to hold the plate. Somehow mine was shipped missing the bolts so I ran all over before finally going to a specialty shop and they were able to get me some bolts. It was a very easy process everything lined up great only issue was the two missing bolts.

Edit: Alexis did give me a discount though for my troubles so I do appreciate that.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.