SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Mean Green Raccoon Eating Machine
Challenger SRT Hellcat
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if the wheel rotation and shifting of gears during a burnout would cause the speedometer to display a mph readout while the car is standing still with brakes applied?
What about the top speed memory in the performance pages? Will a top speed register even if the car is standing still during a wicked tire shredding burnout?

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
so then the question is will it save the speed attained in the performance pages? If so, a little misleading!
i cant remember if its resettable. my cat is off in its house or I would run out n check.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
That's interesting that the speed reads the rear tires as the 0-60 times is measured from the front tires for that exact reason of just doing a burnout would give a false time.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Where do you find top speed?
Go to screen #3 (performance) your DID (Driver Information Display) and it is on the last page to the far right.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
I plead the 5th when it comes to my currently logged top speed. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,831 Posts
Go to screen #3 (performance) your DID (Driver Information Display) and it is on the last page to the far right.
Thanks, I was looking for this last night and couldn't find it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.