SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has the splitter guards that come with the car brand new I will buy them off you if they have the clips to hold them on as well.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
753 Posts
I have the (pink) one off my '20 Charger, with the clips.
Came off the first day (a month ago) & nothing wrong with it.

Where are you located at?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,259 Posts
I have the yellow one's from my Challenger.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the (pink) one off my '20 Charger, with the clips.
Came off the first day (a month ago) & nothing wrong with it.

Where are you located at?
I’m in Florida. I have a challenger I definitely should have specified that I’m sorry

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,360 Posts
Did you know the OEM factory splitter can be had for $85? Seems like a lot of effort to protect an $85 part. Not to mention sand gets in between there and scuffs it up anyway with the shipping protectors on. Just an fyi before you do it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
872 Posts
There’s a couple of Calvin Klein ones on eBay not sure of the colors but they’re definitely fashionable

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
445 Posts
Maybe somebody should make pink, yellow and Red Splitters with black protectors. Lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
252 Posts
Wide body or narrow body? Different protectors for each on challengers. I have some for narrow body if you’re interested.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,602 Posts
I have the dealer "floor mats", various stickers, the pedal covers still in a box, and maybe some other stuff that came off a Challenger. Plus, of course, the damn splitter protectors. Two pairs, actually.

Bot no, you can't have the window sticker.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the dealer "floor mats", various stickers, the pedal covers still in a box, and maybe some other stuff that came off a Challenger. Plus, of course, the damn splitter protectors. Two pairs, actually.

How much for the splitter protectors ? If you wanna dm me that’s cool.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts

you should have some photos and a price list.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,602 Posts
You're kidding, right? Those are all things that any sane person would throw away, but nooo....I'm a hoarder and tend to keep just about anything.

As far as the splitter protectors go, if they were sold, or even thrown in the trash, there's a chance that someone would end up installing them on their splitter. I wouldn't want to be responsible for that.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're kidding, right? Those are all things that any sane person would throw away, but nooo....I'm a hoarder and tend to keep just about anything.

As far as the splitter protectors go, if they were sold, or even thrown in the trash, there's a chance that someone would end up installing them on their splitter. I wouldn't want to be responsible for that.
Whattt it’s your decision after all but if you got extras sitting, $50 on the table 🤝

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,602 Posts
That's almost as much as new splitter, which you would need after running with the protectors on for a while.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
872 Posts
For the folks that like the protector look, Luxe makes a PPF kit for under the splitters, (only for the separate ones, nothing for the full length spitters as of yet) kind of a protector for the protector...for the full length ones you can buy a one inch roll of clear or black PPF and apply it along the edge then reinstall the splitter...daily drivers after time will scuff, queens will have just a dust shadow that can be washed off with no damage

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,259 Posts
I still have a set ready to ship when you're ready.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts