SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Splitter guard/protectors Wanted $ Yellow/Red/Pink

Want to Buy 
2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  1FastKitty 
#1 ·
If anyone has the splitter guards that come with the car brand new I will buy them off you if they have the clips to hold them on as well.

#5 ·
Did you know the OEM factory splitter can be had for $85? Seems like a lot of effort to protect an $85 part. Not to mention sand gets in between there and scuffs it up anyway with the shipping protectors on. Just an fyi before you do it.

#10 ·
I have the dealer "floor mats", various stickers, the pedal covers still in a box, and maybe some other stuff that came off a Challenger. Plus, of course, the damn splitter protectors. Two pairs, actually.

Bot no, you can't have the window sticker.

#13 ·
You're kidding, right? Those are all things that any sane person would throw away, but nooo....I'm a hoarder and tend to keep just about anything.

As far as the splitter protectors go, if they were sold, or even thrown in the trash, there's a chance that someone would end up installing them on their splitter. I wouldn't want to be responsible for that.

#15 ·
That's almost as much as new splitter, which you would need after running with the protectors on for a while.

#16 ·
For the folks that like the protector look, Luxe makes a PPF kit for under the splitters, (only for the separate ones, nothing for the full length spitters as of yet) kind of a protector for the protector...for the full length ones you can buy a one inch roll of clear or black PPF and apply it along the edge then reinstall the splitter...daily drivers after time will scuff, queens will have just a dust shadow that can be washed off with no damage

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.