SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of removing the yellow splitter guards today , how many screws or fasteners are there keeping it in place ? Its a 2019 Wide body .
Asking as (1) im old lol
(2) dont want to have to jack the car up to hunt down a missing one .
Thanks in advance for any replies .

·
Registered
In The Market
542 Posts
Remove with care. Panel removal tool or small screw driver. Put the plugs back in. I drove up on a couple landscape step stones and put cardboard down.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remove with care. Panel removal tool or small screw driver. Put the plugs back in. I drove up on a couple landscape step stones and put cardboard down.
Ill do that with the step up stones

·
Registered
876 Posts
Thinking of removing the yellow splitter guards today , how many screws or fasteners are there keeping it in place ? Its a 2019 Wide body .
Asking as (1) im old lol
(2) dont want to have to jack the car up to hunt down a missing one .
Thanks in advance for any replies .
Exactly 4 barbed plastic fasteners. I'm going to paint mine gloss black and reinstall it as I'm on the blue Mopar coil spring kit and occassionally it rubs now on steeper driveway approaches. The fastener removal tool kit is available at Harbor Freight for $5 bucks. As poster said replace fasteners after removal JG.
20200802_090221.jpg
20200802_090202.jpg

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly 4 barbed plastic fasteners. I'm going to paint mine gloss black and reinstall it as I'm on the blue Mopar coil spring kit and occassionally it rubs now on steeper driveway approaches. The fastener removal tool kit is available at Harbor Freight for $5 bucks. As poster said replace fasteners after removal JG. View attachment 558640 View attachment 558641
Exactly 4 barbed plastic fasteners. I'm going to paint mine gloss black and reinstall it as I'm on the blue Mopar coil spring kit and occassionally it rubs now on steeper driveway approaches. The fastener removal tool kit is available at Harbor Freight for $5 bucks. As poster said replace fasteners after removal JG. View attachment 558640 View attachment 558641
Right on , thanks for the reply and pics .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts