SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I want to install a ZL1 wickerbill, but my car is a lease and the factory vinyl stripes cross the spoiler.

Will the cheap Hellcat Spoilers found on Amazon and eBay work as a direct replacement? I can't tell if they are just Hellcat looking spoilers for R/Ts or if they bolt into the same holes as a factory Hellcat spoiler.

Like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Fact...id=1524610645&sr=8-4&keywords=hellcat+charger

Thanks for the help.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,810 Posts
It does say Dodge FACTORY Spoiler. That price it would not hurt to give it a try (IMHO).

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
219 Posts
Interested in the results! I have a Bright White Charger with factory stripes and figure a wickerbill will throw the flow off. I would like to see and hear about your experience.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
114 Posts
This is the exact spoiler i purchased, it uses most of the factory holes -- it comes with large self gripping/tapping screws that go through the holes that the factory spoiler was attached to and into the aftermarket spoiler. -- i put double sided 3m tape on it just to be safe, and i've had no issues whatsoever with it. Even the paint that came on it (i wanted a gloss black spoiler to offset the all white look) was basically perfect from what I could tell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

I want to install a ZL1 wickerbill, but my car is a lease and the factory vinyl stripes cross the spoiler.

Will the cheap Hellcat Spoilers found on Amazon and eBay work as a direct replacement? I can't tell if they are just Hellcat looking spoilers for R/Ts or if they bolt into the same holes as a factory Hellcat spoiler.

Like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Fact...id=1524610645&sr=8-4&keywords=hellcat+charger

Thanks for the help.
I have a scat pack that’s a lease and I want to add a wicker bill what was your experience with the lease?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a ScatPack 2020 and I’ve been thinking of doing a muffler delete and adding a wicker bill, but since it’s a lease I’m not sure I’ve been told not to worry about it since you can re weld the mufflers back on

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
221 Posts
I have a hellcat spoiler for sale if you dont want to ruin your stock one. Its a 2020 brand new just pulled off my cat redeye challenger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts