SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat WB, frostbite/black
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a challenger scat pack and in sport mode when I got on it the shifts were very smooth, my Hellcat shifts hard....anyone else gone from one to the other and noticed this?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
I had a 16 scat and now a 19 hellcat. In sport mode, the shifts are firmer and when slowing down, it almost feels like when you are downshifting a manual. I personally like sport mode. You could always try street mode for a while to compare.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat WB, frostbite/black
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a 16 scat and now a 19 hellcat. In sport mode, the shifts are firmer and when slowing down, it almost feels like when you are downshifting a manual. I personally like sport mode. You could always try street mode for a while to compare.
Thanks for the input fellas! Just wanted to make sure I didn’t have a transmission issue.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,298 Posts
I can't turn sport mode off after turning it on until I shut car off???
Should not be the case. You should be able to switch on the fly.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
141 Posts
When I shut car off it resets?? I also thought you should be able to reset while driving?? ODD!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,298 Posts
When I shut car off it resets?? I also thought you should be able to reset while driving?? ODD!
When you shut it down it defaults back to street every time. And once again, yes you should be able to change drive modes on the fly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts