SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here used demon or other drag springs on there hellcats and drive on the road.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,484 Posts
Daily drive on OEM Demon springs

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,284 Posts
I have factory demon springs and sways bars on my car for 10,000 miles .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts
I have the HHP Springs

I don't mind the Springs for DD driving and I like them a lot for launching at the Drag strip.
I got my 60 ft down to 1.37

Linda

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
166 Posts
Since these springs allow weight transfer to the rear during hard acceleration - does the opposite happen under hard braking - does it nose dive like a '62 Buick ? Or I think the shocks would minimize that ... any input appreciated .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the HHP Springs

I don't mind the Springs for DD driving and I like them a lot for launching at the Drag strip.
I got my 60 ft down to 1.37

Linda
I need to ask about the way it drove on highway and back roads? Did you use stock shocks or something after market? Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,848 Posts
Since these springs allow weight transfer to the rear during hard acceleration - does the opposite happen under hard braking - does it nose dive like a '62 Buick ? Or I think the shocks would minimize that ... any input appreciated .
I'm sure the factory adaptive suspension will handle that. It's not like your riding around on worn out lightweight springs either.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,284 Posts
No it does not do that . The adaptive shocks take car of that no problem.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts
I need to ask about the way it drove on highway and back roads? Did you use stock shocks or something after market? Thanks
I live on a back road and drive the highway to work. The shocks are stock.
After race season during inspection I asked my guy to check out the front end alignment which did need realigned.
Other than that I dont have problems Daily Driving.

Linda :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts