SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2019 Pitch black Hellcat Redeye Wide body
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The drivers side seat has a squeak every time I hit a bump in the road. It’s happening consistently whether the seat is cold or warm. Before I either take it to the dealer or start taking it apart myself I thought I’d ask if anyone else has had this issue. The cars still under warranty as well. Also it only squeaks when there’s weight on the seat. If I just try pushing down on the seat it never squeaks.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts
My drivers seat makes some noise. I think it’s due to the padding in the seat and not the actual bracket and or rails. I hear it all the time when I adjust myself in the seat. I have alcantara if that matters.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
680 Posts
The drivers side seat has a squeak every time I hit a bump in the road. It’s happening consistently whether the seat is cold or warm. Before I either take it to the dealer or start taking it apart myself I thought I’d ask if anyone else has had this issue. The cars still under warranty as well. Also it only squeaks when there’s weight on the seat. If I just try pushing down on the seat it never squeaks.
Had that in my 2018 HCWB when you would shake your azz side to side it would squek !! drove me nuts traded it on a 2019 and problem solved....LOL
Take it in under warranty its the rails...no big deal !!

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Redeye
140 Posts
Lower base seat rails, my 2018 did it fixed under warranty. My 2021 is fine so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.