SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with SRT Autoworks in Arizona? I was looking at their Exotic Killer package. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
21 Posts
I’m down and Tucson never heard of them, doesn’t mean they aren’t good though. That’s a hefty price tag for that package.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had some headers on my RT before I got the hellcat at a shop on the east side. I’m not even sure they are still there. They had a tuner there that is now supposed to be at Crown Concepts in Marana. I’ve heard good things about them, they are pricey but sounds like they do really good work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I see a few of their cars for sell on street car market on instagram. A few 900+ cars. I don’t know if it’s a good or a bad thing they are selling.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think they do a cars and coffee show there, might be worth checking out one of these saturdays. I think they’ll let you tour the shop as well to check out their work.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
111 Posts
SRT Autoworks has worked on cars for a few of my friends and their cars run really good. They use Tim Barth for tuning and their shop seems to be quite busy with cars from Arizona and the surrounding states. I have seen Tommy available at the track regularly for additional support if needed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts