SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,073 Posts
I love the black fender badges. My 2020 RE came with them. It was how you could tell the diff between a RE and a non RE (aside from walking right up, bending over, taking out a magnifying glass and looking for the red eye). Of course they had to F that all up with greed now. I added the black DODGE letters in the back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It says Badge Delete as one of the line items on the page too but I couldn't figure out what exactly it was deleting and the sales guy couldn't tell me either. Unless it just means it removes the default ones with black.

·
HOTM Winner
12,073 Posts
It just deletes the charger nameplate
But i’m sure you still pay for it. These delete options kill me. Rear seat delete, passenger seat delete, badge delete. They charge you a dollar to keep your seats. You pay them to keep your seats. 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
593 Posts
But i’m sure you still pay for it. These delete options kill me. Rear seat delete, passenger seat delete, badge delete. They charge you a dollar to keep your seats. You pay them to keep your seats. 🤦‍♂️
rear seat and passenger seat equates to weight in racing terms. i’m talking challenger. don’t know why anyone would delete rear seat in a four door. kinda defeats the purpose. and yes even tho minimal, you pay for it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,692 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
So you'd have a Charger badge on one side and the SRT Hellcat badge on the other? That would be a bit much I would think so imho they did the right thing (as usual).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
There's no shortage of hellcat badges on these vehicles, that's for sure. Not saying I'd rather have the Charger badge instead, I just don't see the reasoning for deleting it as part of a "black package." They could've just as easily added a black charger nameplate.

·
Registered
740 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It says Badge Delete as one of the line items on the page too but I couldn't figure out what exactly it was deleting and the sales guy couldn't tell me either. Unless it just means it removes the default ones with black.
It doesn’t say it anymore, weird.

EDIT: So the chally and charger have different versions because on the charger thebadge delete is the deletion of the “charger” on the back part of the car and the challenger is just the midnight/dark badges

·
Registered
2022 Charger Redeye
546 Posts
I have a 22 Charger and the Black Package doesn’t delete anything. Just makes existing badges Midnight Metallic and exhaust tips black. Exhaust tips on my 2015 Hellcat were always black and I didn’t have to pay extra for that 😉

·
HOTM Winner
12,073 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts