SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are holding all hellcats at two locations for inspections and testing further since this is their first production this year and they want to make sure it's right before they get released.

They will most likely release all at the same time that are just JS status.

The two holding bay locations are:

1) Brampton, Ontario, Canada
2) New Boston, Michigan (thx Smitty for this locale info)

So it looks like 10/28/2014 is the new estimated ship date for all hellcats that my dealership sales rep found in his system is correct.

Happy waiting.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
They are holding all hellcats at two locations for inspections and testing further since this is their first production this year and they want to make sure it's right before they get released.

They will most likely release all at the same time that are just JS status.

The two holding bay locations are:

1) Brampton, Ontario, Canada
2) Michigan

So it looks like 10/28/2014 is the new estimated ship date for all hellcats that my dealership sales rep found in his system is correct.

Happy waiting.
That's kinda a bummer, but still on track for what I was originally told for expected delivery. I was just hoping for early release.;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's kinda a bummer, but still on track for what I was originally told for expected delivery. I was just hoping for early release.;)
Yeah I was hoping otherwise but if these are first production and they need heavy inspection and testing then fine with me

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
Fingers Crossed BIG TIME!!
Your real close now!!!

Just don't be surprised if that Ship date changes at the last min..Things may have changed for the good with Chrysler over the past 5 years :)))

Seen that happen before as my six speed srt was sent to the Fenkell Facility for 3 weeks for inspection and testing,and was the only 09 SRT to ship during that batch in late OCT 08.
We all were going crazy after that big shut down in 08....It stunk!
As 3000 cars pooled and sat for 2 months before they shipped out at a amusement park holding area.
All the emblems fell off the cars while sitting in the staging lot and had to be reglued...Took forever!

You never know your HC may break out as many others sit waiting for transit :))
It has happened before so please keep the faith ..Your all real close to that Big Day!!

Videos of the first SRT sixpeed built below.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fingers Crossed BIG TIME!!
Your real close now!!!

Just don't be surprised if that Ship date changes at the last min..Things may have changed for the good with Chrysler over the past 5 years :)))

Seen that happen before as my six speed srt was sent to the Fenkell Facility for 3 weeks for inspection and testing,and was the only 09 SRT to ship during that batch in late OCT 08.
We all were going crazy after that big shut down in 08....It stunk!
As 3000 cars pooled and sat for 2 months before they shipped out at a amusement park holding area.
All the emblems fell off the cars while sitting in the staging lot and had to be reglued...Took forever!

You never know your HC may break out as many others sit waiting for transit :))
It has happened before so please keep the faith ..Your all real close to that Big Day!!

Videos of the first SRT sixpeed built below.

Haha thanks Dude!!! Now I'm just gonna wait to see what happens. You know how it goes when you start not to care it suddenly starts moving along haha I love those videos you posted here. Pretty cool and love the sound!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
Haha thanks Dude!!! Now I'm just gonna wait to see what happens. You know how it goes when you start not to care it suddenly starts moving along haha I love those videos you posted here. Pretty cool and love the sound!
Keep the faith !! This is why I posted this stranger things have happened.
Its gonna roll right for you and Tammie I just know it

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Dude!! Can't wait to see your hellcat pics when it's all delivered too. Good vibes good vibes!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I have no doubt. I am uber excited, but definitely not worried. With Winter coming on, I will probably walk more than drive my Hellbaby anyway! I definitely need to hunt down a certain Corvette and keep him on the line taunting him with my Charger:). Thanks Dude for helping to keep things in perspective.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
Does anyone know where the holding area is in Detroit, I would be more then happy to go and take pictures for everyone.. maybe get in and find my vin, and tammies, and hcdc.. but don't want to go to jail..

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does anyone know where the holding area is in Detroit, I would be more then happy to go and take pictures for everyone.. maybe get in and find my vin, and tammies, and hcdc.. but don't want to go to jail..
Lol well SRT wouldn't say where, but I appreciate the thought.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... Soon they will arrive!

Reactions: 630 and Carnage

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
I wish that were the case.
Pretty tight lipped crew up there they could loose one Hell of a cool job building our Mopars!
Only twice do I know of someone who is a Brampton resident that was allowed on the Factory lot to see a car before shipping. How he did it I have no idea possible Jedi mind trick.
Just so Happened to be my white 392 .
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Snow Muscle car
Spied a wrecked IE that fell off a transport too_Ooops.... bet that was a bad hair day!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I will TOTALLY send bail money!! LOL Thanks for thinking of me...;) I heard my car might still be sitting in Canada. I really wish I could track it. Just imagine when that technology is available and as soon as you have a VIN you can click, Where's My Hellcat. o_O C'mon techie friends, get that taken care of for us..LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
Great video Dude. Still love those tailights that run all the way across the back
Ty suh.... :)
We all seem to notice the heritage abound here with this ride,

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts
I for one hope to never see a picture like that of the hellcats sitting
Tell me about it but that's where they all come from and it is snowing up there on and off as of late.
Its hail that worries me .. I live in the Midwest this is the norm I will drive it year round when needed..
Moving south asap the wife retires I'm already retired @(49)and loving it ..Lots of time to wash and wax the cars :)Least that's what I tell myself..lol

That's the joys of living in the Great white North. ewwwwwwwwwwwww...lol

Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.