SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just spoke with Veronica at SRT and she said they are still doing thorough testing on the automatic hellcats before releasing them just like the manual 6 speeds.

She says "We will release them in the near future."

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
496 Posts
yeah I'm just waiting, hoping it is this week Kaiju. could be anytime today or that 5 minutes :D
I can't say I know how you guys with cars that have been JS for a month feel, but I know that only after a couple of days in JS I'm feeling antsy, lol. I thought the new A8s were going out right away, but maybe not. Survived black hood delays and premium laguna leather availability delays, you would think I could hold together until my car loads onto a train, right? I keep opening a new tab in firefox and trying to see if my window sticker is up yet, lol.
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2c3cdzc90fh716180

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
78 Posts
Well I just spoke with Veronica at SRT and she said they are still doing thorough testing on the automatic hellcats before releasing them just like the manual 6 speeds.

She says "We will release them in the near future."
I just called too and was told the same thing. I will call back next week or when RS gives us some good news.....

· Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,654 Posts
Well my car is scheduled to be built this week. Hopefully all the testing will be done quickly.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
357 Posts
I just spoke with a dealer in Ohio that had one listed for sale on his website, and although it was sold he claims it was an AUTOMATIC!
It is listed as an Automatic on his website too. One Local dealer has a Sublime 6 speed in stock for sale, but he wants 75K! Told him to take a hike. I'll wait to see if I get one next allocation or wait until 2016 before I pay a dime over MSRP! Plus I too am waiting on the automatic. This has been the longest 3 months of my life and about to get longer!!! Waiting is the hardest part, right?
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 62 985 - Cars.com

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I just spoke with a dealer in Ohio that had one listed for sale on his website, and although it was sold he claims it was an AUTOMATIC!
It is listed as an Automatic on his website too. One Local dealer has a Sublime 6 speed in stock for sale, but he wants 75K! Told him to take a hike. I'll wait to see if I get one next allocation or wait until 2016 before I pay a dime over MSRP! Plus I too am waiting on the automatic. This has been the longest 3 months of my life and about to get longer!!! Waiting is the hardest part, right?
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 62 985 - Cars.com
Hey Ricci there have been a few members who have received the A8. Just the prior built A8s are stuck in the yard for now. It is possible that they did have one. I cannot believe the prices! I am really hoping once the first allotment is out things will calm down a bit and prices will be closer to MSRP!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.