SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
Yeah Baby, I'm in...

Congratulations! Your registration (Number: *****)for the SRT Track Experience at
California Speedway, Fontana on April 18, 2015 has been confirmed. You and your guest(s), if applicable, will join up to 40 other SRT owners for this exciting driving and learning experience.

Please wear comfortable clothing. You should also wear closed-toed shoes, no sandals will be allowed. Helmets will be provided. Please report to the track between [8:00-8:30 a.m. sharp] to register. Continental breakfast and lunch are included in your day.Please note you will be driving SRT supplied vehicles during the day and NOT your own SRT vehicle.

The on-site registration area will be clearly marked. You must show a valid state issued driver's license in order to participate in this program. Your credentials and complimentary gift will be given to you at the event.

This event will be held rain or shine.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I am bummed because I cannot take any time off during legislative session and these subborn long winded peeps are scheduled to be done till April 20th...ugh! all the good ones are done by then that I wanted to attend..:(

· Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Tammie,

Tell me you are going on a Fact Finding Trip and have them pay for all expenses. Congress does it all the time!

BKuz

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
They gonna have hellcats for track experience ??
I sure hope so, and that they don't hold them back for their professionals like they do with the Vipers.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
905 Posts
Maaaan, the schedule sucks for me. I will probably be getting my car in the mid-March to end of April timeframe. The tour gets to DFW in early March.

I know I have a year to complete it, but who knows what next year's schedule will be...if they even have it. :(

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
905 Posts
I bet they don't have Hellcats or Vipers. Sure would be cool though!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Registration page which shows the schedule indicates they'll have both Challenger and Charger Hellcats. See Vehicles
The section at the bottom of the page titled 'Vehicles' is on every page on drivesrt.com. I see nowhere where it specifically calls out that Hellcat vehicles will be used on the SRT Track Experience. I hope they are, especially for Hellcat owners, but we'll need further confirmation.

· Browncoats Unite
Challenger SRT Redeye
1,519 Posts
When I did the event in 2010, we drove 6.1 SRTs and they had professional drivers take us for a ride around the track for 'hot laps' in a Viper. I'm willing to guess this year participants will drive 6.4 SRT cars and hot laps will be in Vipers and/or Hellcats (bring a change of underwear).

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
56 Posts
The section at the bottom of the page titled 'Vehicles' is on every page on drivesrt.com. I see nowhere where it specifically calls out that Hellcat vehicles will be used on the SRT Track Experience. I hope they are, especially for Hellcat owners, but we'll need further confirmation.
Sorry if I mislead you tsc. When I go directly to SRT Track Experience, the Registration page lists the HC's under Vehicles.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
56 Posts
Just called and was told that the HC's are going to be included. They have been ordered and will be in the fleet when they arrive. I'm guessing later classes have a better likelihood of having them.

· Browncoats Unite
Challenger SRT Redeye
1,519 Posts
Just called and was told that the HC's are going to be included. They have been ordered and will be in the fleet when they arrive. I'm guessing later classes have a better likelihood of having them.
Great. They get cars for other people to beat on, while a few hundred of my friends and I are still stuck in VON hell.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
162 Posts
"All SRT vehicles, with the exception of the Viper, will be included in the driving modules at each track event."

Will be registering for Charlotte soon. Closest one to me.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.