SRT Hellcat Forum banner

SRT Easter Egg

2158 13
Ball Badge
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Now that's funny, who's Joe?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Joe is blue:D:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the GT500 vs HC spec. The GT 500 is modified.

Temp 58F cloudy
My HC spec;
Tune; stock mfg tune
Tires; Nitto 555R 305/35/20
Tran; A8
Miles; 830

2007 Shelby GT500
Tune: It has the same blower rotor as the Hellcat but different housing. Not a IHI housing.
RW HP; 696
Tires; Nitto 555R 305/35/18
Trans; Manual

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
did he have a tuner that can remove the 155mph limiter? i wouldnt think so because of the convertible

my 13 has a 155 limiter too because of the convertible top flying off at 155...hardtops do 202mph

race any gt500 other than a 13/14 past 155 and you may win because of that limiter

ive never raced anyone before on the free way with a car like this......what speeds do people typically race to?....im guessing 140-150mph?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We only raced for 6.5 seconds. I was burning in the HC at the time. Didn't want to string it out. I will smoke him at the strip. I am working on my short time with traction and practice. I have more to go and right now its pretty good.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
A 1/4 mile in 10.8 was under 130. Probably didn't run much further. So I would guess that at a quarter mile it was even with no restrict or kicking in, if it had one.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
488 Posts
Man I've been in technology way to long. Even when I read an easter egg post ON EASTER, I still immediately think it's some weird trick where you set a preset to 1137 and like Doom shows up on the nav or something. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.