SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 3rd SRT. I remember in 2012 and 2015 I went to an SRT track day and drove various SRTs on a track. Is that still available? Web site seems like it is only available in Arizona. I did NJ and Virginia the last 2 times

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
95 Posts
Sadly no, I really enjoyed it when I did that in 2015 which was the last year of it.

There is now the Bondurant experience that is offered with the purchase of a SRT or Hellcat. I don’t know how this compares to the Drive SRT experience, but I’ll let you know after I get my Hellcat and give it a go.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly no, I really enjoyed it when I did that in 2015 which was the last year of it.

There is now the Bondurant experience that is offered with the purchase of a SRT or Hellcat. I don’t know how this compares to the Drive SRT experience, but I’ll let you know after I get my Hellcat and give it a go.
Darn - beside the three-some with the two Swedish flight attendants, that was the highlight if the decade for me.
The Bondurant experience seems like it is only in Arizona. Do you need to bring your own car, or use theirs. The cost is pretty steep for a day.

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
95 Posts
Darn - beside the three-some with the two Swedish flight attendants, that was the highlight if the decade for me.
The Bondurant experience seems like it is only in Arizona. Do you need to bring your own car, or use theirs. The cost is pretty steep for a day.
That Swedish flight attendant to me was the lovely Viper I got to drive during that!

It is only in Arizona as that is their headquarters. I know they provide the vehicle(s), but outside of that my knowledge is a little limited on the experience.

it is definitely a steep cost for it, I wanted to take my Father-in-Law and do it again as the cost wasn’t steep but now that cost is too high.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Octane Red
1,505 Posts
Search this form for Bondurant. There's a couple threads that give a full write up on their experiences with them. I had a great time in their 3 day class.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,146 Posts
Yes, only in Arizona. You drive a Bondurant car. Insurance is available for $75 per day otherwise you are responsible for all damages, deductible is still $8,000 even with insurance. You get one track day free with any new SRT purchase and have one year to sign up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow - you are responsible for damages! What will they do - max out my credit card?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,146 Posts
wow - you are responsible for damages! What will they do - max out my credit card?
Not sure but if you wreck you are responsible for all damages including the damage to your car, other cars, guardrails, etc. So the insurance definitely sounds like a good idea.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts