SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with SRT to see if my VON has been transferred to a VIN. Was told that they are no longer able to look-up VON’s. Told me to contact the dealership if I want to find out if my VON has Transferred to a VIN. Guess they were getting flooded with calls from us Hellcat guys…

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Just got off the phone with SRT to see if my VON has been transferred to a VIN. Was told that they are no longer able to look-up VON’s. Told me to contact the dealership if I want to find out if my VON has Transferred to a VIN. Guess they were getting flooded with calls from us Hellcat guys…
They were not able to help us till we had a VIN previously. RS has a list. Best hope for info.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,918 Posts
SRT reps can definitely see a dealerships orders and the VONs. They're choosing either personally, or through management direction, to not provide any info.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
they refused to help me as well.

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
703 Posts
Try the SRT web chat, I have had good luck with them...

Reactions: 630

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,918 Posts
Ask them about the idiotic letter BS too, while anyone is at it.

Reactions: Scottys jet

·
SSDD
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,286 Posts
"If you know your VIN, press 1
To track a vehicle in transit, press 2
For any other VIN related questions, press 3
If you have a question about 9/9 orders or VONS, please press End"

·
Registered
'19 Challenger Redeye
1,314 Posts
This is how I got my VIN. PM for details if interested.
That's just weird…but come to think of it, when I was at the dealer ordering mine, the manager was asking me all kinds of questions…about whether I was in a car club, had I owned any other Dodges etc…but maybe it was just chit-chat..

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I don't think the letter is a requirement. I think dealers have tried to make efforts to get their customer's cars and they decided this helped. My dealer did that for the car after mine. I'm not sure if he did on mine, but all my Dodge purchases were in the system so they knew I was a repeat customer.o_O

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.