SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start a thread for SRT's in Northern CA. Let us know what is going on and when so we can get together more often. I am located in Concord, Yellow Jacket Charger HC with carbon fiber stripes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
That would interesting. I’ve never taken my cat’ outside of the greater Sacramento area. No rain though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
HAAAAA ROFLMAO, ok, don't mean to be..uh mean, but I think Hellcat439 might own a wheel and tire store somewhere in the Bay area...just kidding. My business was on Treasure Island for the last 8 years, we just moved. If we had a meet there everyone would need new rims, tires and any ground effects. The roads are horrible!! Pothole central. Its in total disarray right now as they're working on the redevelopment.

·
Registered
179 Posts
HAAAAA ROFLMAO, ok, don't mean to be..uh mean, but I think Hellcat439 might own a wheel and tire store somewhere in the Bay area...just kidding. My business was on Treasure Island for the last 8 years, we just moved. If we had a meet there everyone would need new rims, tires and any ground effects. The roads are horrible!! Pothole central. Its in total disarray right now as they're working on the redevelopment.
Lol Treasure Island is a very common place for car meets in the Bay Area. If you worked there for 8 years, you would see very high end cars coming into Treasure Island for meets, you might have even seen me!

I've been to many meets there and afterwards we drive into the city and out through the Golden Gate Bridge. My last car was nearly slammed to the ground on coilovers with low pro tires and a carbon front lip...no issues getting in and out of Treasure Island. All of the guys driving with me were on bags too and slammed lower than I was.

Not sure how it is nowadays, do you have any suggestions on where we should meet that has perfect roads? Oh wait, I don't think you have a hellcat yet...no offense ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I mean it's drive-able, but the conditions of TI are terrible; I mean even in my Tacoma. I would just be scared of such low cars, but if you're saying you've experienced it then that's good. I don't ever really want to go back to TI, a personal thing. I have very bad memories from people in my building. If I see them I might do something drastic. But yes I've seen the cars there; if fact they used to congregate outside my building. I was in the old Navy Brig.

And yes, the roads in the Bay Area are atrocious. It's....never mind. I was going to rant.

Hmmm, I'll have to think on that one. I mean the street my biz is on now has plenty of space.

Yes, I'm waiting on mine to be built.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts