SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Just spoke with SRT, they said hundreds of hellcats are still sitting in storage awaiting rail line shipment which is backed up with other commodities at this time.

I texted my sales rep to see if he can see any other updates on his system and if I could even hire a professional enclosed truck transport to pickup and deliver my hellcat personally.
That was a teaser! I saw the title of this thread and thought you had good news! THAT BITES!!!:confused:

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Lmao maybe we can pool some money together and hire an enclosed truck to deliver our hellcats together.
I am soooo tempted to fly to Brampton and try to break my baby out!! I would love to figure out some way to get it here! I am worried weather will be a factor soon and the trains will be held up or some other crap!! Argghhhhh! o_O

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I would be pissed off if my car were sitting outside all this time in not so perfect weather in sure !! Your paying for a new product !!
At this point Nino, I just want my Hellcat so bad, I will deal with caring for the exterior once it gets here! I was very upset at first, mainly just because I thought it would be shipped when it was done. This is all a new experience for me and did not know what to expect. I learned that being one of the first production builds is not necessarily a good thing because my car has been sitting over two weeks in the lot outside. I am sure there is logical reasoning, it is just hard to be logical!!:confused:

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Smitty,, where did you get the it's on a truck heading to new Boston,, I'm going to drive out there tomorrow to find them,, its been a few years sense I been out there, but it's a small town,, and I will find our cats
YOU GO HELLCAT1! Pull my Hellbaby off that truck too! I will fly out there ASAP! LOL:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.