SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
LOL.......... Knew that reply was coming!! LOL
Its the new Canadian auto workers Hellcat diet!!
Feel the growl...lol
So your rib cage is showing, looks good at the frozen beach...I couldn't imagine living that far north..

Reactions: Carnage

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
118 Posts
Just spoke with SRT, they said hundreds of hellcats are still sitting in storage awaiting rail line shipment which is backed up with other commodities at this time.

I texted my sales rep to see if he can see any other updates on his system and if I could even hire a professional enclosed truck transport to pickup and deliver my hellcat personally.
I just saw that mine has been loaded on a truck in Brampton. Guess its going to New Boston, Mi. to sit til it's loaded on a train. Will update if I see more.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
Yes please do! Congrats !!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
LOL.......... Knew that reply was coming!! LOL
Its the new Canadian auto workers Hellcat diet!!
Feel the growl...lol
So your rib cage is showing, looks good at the frozen beach...I couldn't imagine living that far north..
lmfao hilarious hahahaha

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I just saw that mine has been loaded on a truck in Brampton. Guess its going to New Boston, Mi. to sit til it's loaded on a train. Will update if I see more.
That's so awesome Smitty! Can't wait to hear more great news. Did SRT tell you? Just curious

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Smitty,, where did you get the it's on a truck heading to new Boston,, I'm going to drive out there tomorrow to find them,, its been a few years sense I been out there, but it's a small town,, and I will find our cats

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Smitty,, where did you get the it's on a truck heading to new Boston,, I'm going to drive out there tomorrow to find them,, its been a few years sense I been out there, but it's a small town,, and I will find our cats
YOU GO HELLCAT1! Pull my Hellbaby off that truck too! I will fly out there ASAP! LOL:)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.