SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
189 Posts
Nice!!

Reactions: PlumTexasCrazy

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
26 Posts
Awesome looking ride, I should be getting mine soon, I'm in Texas as well. There seems to be a lot of Texas Hellcat buyers!

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,344 Posts
Congratulations that is a sharp looking car.
I believe there have been a couple in the high 9's. Of course weather dependent.
January for you should get it done.
Or you could come up here in October.🤣🤣
Do keep us up to date on your progress.💪👍

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have seen 2 Super Stock times ( Video) and mine will see the track soon. 10.0X with front seat for Ron and a 9.9X with no front seat.

Also a small you tuber that is running in hot air in Cali with traction issues running high 10 equivalent times but posting 1/8th mile times.
I went 10.5 in my redeye first time out and this seems easier to 60 foot...

Congrats... and great color choice.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
537 Posts
What kind of ets everyone seeing with there super stocks? View attachment 577507 View attachment 577508 View attachment 577509
Congrats man. She’s a beaut. My official seat of the pants timer says fast on mine. You will love how it puts the power down so much better than any other high horsepower car. My redeye would just smoke em’ at full throttle in lower gears. All you have to do is be in track mode and floor it. It hooks and goes. After your break in miles of coarse. Enjoy

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,344 Posts
Seems a popular color... Maybe I should have gone octane red. :ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling Granite will be the rarest color on the Super Stock. For some reason it's always a pretty low production color.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,108 Posts
That color looks so much like b7 blue.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
1,439 Posts
Mean......

·
Registered