SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just trying to see if there are any other hellcat owners in the St. Louis area.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in ladue, have a red charger hellcat and green gallardo spyder. Shoot me a text at 314-614-8644, would love to meet some other hellcat owners
Hey, We also have a local mopar car club in STL that myself and a few other hellcats are part of. It is called St. Louis Modern Mopars. Our Facebook page is St Louis Modern Mopars - STLMM. Check us out sometime. Otherwise I know a few will be at midnight madness next week, and quite a few members at the mopar blast this weekend.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
517 Posts
There's tons of Mopar owners here in St. Louis

As OG-Purp pointed out, there's the STL Modern Mopar club, which is really active in St. Louis. They came out strong for our Open House as well (Big thanks OG-Purp!).

We also recently hired a member of the club as a new production employee! And RetroShop is a local authorized dealer with two Rams, and a B5 Blue SRT8, and a bagged white HC Charger.

Nick C.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Diode Dynamics Thank you so much for the shout out, and thank you for inviting us to your event! We had a blast there, and must of us with modified lights all go through RetroShop using your products or end up using your products on our own!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
111 Posts
What's up OG-Purp. Yeah there are a lot of Hellcat owners in St. Louis. Most are pretty friendly from what I've seen. Purp knows me. I'm also in a car club here in St. Louis. We aren't all Mopar, so if you're looking for something different, check us out Grade 8 Car Culture.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
111 Posts
Are there any HC get together here in St Louis? Or should we start one?
There are a few Hellcat owners in a group here. I'm solo and I just go to car shows and talk with people. Most Hellcat owners are really friendly. I am always down to meet up with everyone though!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
117 Posts
They have a great show and drag here in Wentzville twice a year. Would like to get a group of HC owners here to go from show to show

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They have a great show and drag here in Wentzville twice a year. Would like to get a group of HC owners here to go from show to show
Hey! Sorry for the delayed response. For some I didn't get any notifications there were posts on this thread in my email, and my phone logged me out on its own :(. We have quite a few hellcat owners amongst St. Louis Modern Mopars. Off the top of my head I believe there is 2 challengers and 4 chargers. Some stock and some modified. We all go out to shows and hang out together including the rest of our club. We have a built scatpack in our group that leaves stock hellcats in the dust as well as many other cars with all types of mods and looks! Typically we have around 10-20 people when we drive around. Recently we just got together over the weekend for our Christmas party (it was late, but we didn't want to inconvenience anyone around the holidays as that is meant for family), and after that did some photo shoots. I will try to upload some photos on here ASAP ha ha.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are a couple of pictures of a few of our hellcats.

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can check us out at our Facebook business page St Louis Modern Mopars - STLMM or at our website St Louis Modern Mopar Car Club . We are a legal non for profit charity, and our membership dues are $75 per year. when the membership dues are paid you get a STLMM member t shirt and a club decal of your color choice. The dues can be paid $20 up front and $5 per month, or in full if you would like. If you have any questions feel free to let me know. You can also email our website and it will go to one of our clubs elected officials.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
117 Posts
You can check us out at our Facebook business page St Louis Modern Mopars - STLMM or at our website St Louis Modern Mopar Car Club . We are a legal non for profit charity, and our membership dues are $75 per year. when the membership dues are paid you get a STLMM member t shirt and a club decal of your color choice. The dues can be paid $20 up front and $5 per month, or in full if you would like. If you have any questions feel free to let me know. You can also email our website and it will go to one of our clubs elected officials.

Thank you, was on the site yesterday, when back in town will reach out to join!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts