SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Stage 3 under warranty

5K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  2ndgen 
#1 ·
ISO some answers about the RedEye coming with stage 3 kit producing 1k HP and all covered under the warranty. Is this true or false ? If true when will this be available?

#3 ·
The dealers will have zero answers for you. It will post online before they would know.
I honestly do not think the stage 3 will be available.
If it was, it would only be around 930hp at the highest.
We will see, but you can not get 1,000hp without race fuel, $105 per 5 gallons would not be a daily driver.

#4 ·
Recently I’ve heard from a couple of Hellcat owners mentioned about getting more power through the warranty. I want to get some info on this as well as this sounds interesting. I believe it’s called their Direct Connection Performance Package and looks like it only has stage 1 and stage 2 kits as of right now as far as I know. Not sure if it’s available or not but talking to Dodge or whoever about this info would be good.

#14 ·
More power through the warranty? What does that even mean?

#6 ·
I have a case in with FCA to get a definitive answer to the warranty question re the stage kits--just waiting for them to call me back. So far I've heard and read conflicting information:
  • covered by factory warranty (great--until it runs out... which a majority of HCs are at this point)
  • mopar maximum care plan: "covers everything the factory warranty covers" (which would by extension also cover vehicles with stage kits)
  • mopar maximum care plan: "covers everything the factory warranty covers except power add-ons and other factory add-ons" example given was in the Jeep lineup how you can get lift kits from the factory, covered by the factory warranty yet the mopar extended won't cover them, and power add-ons under the mopar extended would invalidate power train coverage

The question we need answered definitively is will Dodge and Mopar amend the mopar maximum care extended warranty to also cover the vehicles with stage kits added...

#7 ·
Lol, no they will not.

#9 ·
Might want to add a question mark to the title. Reads like a fact and not a question. I thought it was a post saying someone found out it’s a fact.
Stages 1 & 2 will be factory warranty deals, this we know. Anyone telling you stage 3 will make it 1000hp is embellishing and rumoring. People love to talk about what they know nothing about. Info on that hasnt been released yet. It wont be 1000hp…

Reactions: 2ndgen
#19 ·
If your car is out of warranty, the warranty will just be on the parts themselves.
If you are out of warranty, these are not cost effective, you would be better going to ost or a hemi tuner.

#20 ·
I got a definitive answer from the Direct Connection, DodgeGarage customer service.
They said that installing any of the stage kits, including even the pre-stage kit, will absolutely void any extended warranty.

It's too bad the pre-stage will also, seems odd that just adding a lower T-stat and air filter would affect anything negatively...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.