SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a Stage 6 two step for Hellcat or hemi .
Works fine and tested twice , decided not to race the car and no longer m
need it.Asking $275 plus shipping. payment with PayPal .
DDB8BCBA-59E4-496A-9674-30214F721CF6.jpeg DDB8BCBA-59E4-496A-9674-30214F721CF6.jpeg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will take it if you have the hellcat plug and play harness, otherwise $275 for a used stage 6 box alone is high.

you can get the box and harness from MXA for $573 but the harness alone is $288..
mXa 2 step Plug N Play Harness w/ Stage 6 Motorsports Modern HEMI 2 Step Kit - Mass Acceleration Motorsports (mxamotorsports.com)
I did have the MXA plug and play harness for it but returned it , actually shipping this morning.
The two step is a little over $300 alone .
Worked fine I just decided not to race the car so no need for it.
I could do $250.00 and it does come complete with the Stage 6 components just like they would sell it. The harness that comes with it does need to be spliced in and that I also why I went with the MXA harness. They take returns but Stage 6 does not .

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
I did have the MXA plug and play harness for it but returned it , actually shipping this morning.
The two step is a little over $300 alone .
Worked fine I just decided not to race the car so no need for it.
I could do $250.00 and it does come complete with the Stage 6 components just like they would sell it. The harness that comes with it does need to be spliced in and that I also why I went with the MXA harness. They take returns but Stage 6 does not .
Don't return it! Ill give you 500 for it all right meow, rather do that than wait a month for MXA to make me another harness for the stage 6 box.

Legit curious if you can pull back the shipping of the harness or is it too late?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ll call UPS and see if I can stop it.
Let you know in a few
I had to go to the store and stop it... got it back so once I have PayPal payment I can ship everything.
PM for my info and give me yours as well.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
Is this sold?
I would do that $500 for everything.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s sold as long as I get the funds tomorrow. If I don’t then I certainly let you know.
Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember you, I bought the safety loop from you, still haven’t got around to putting on the car.Health issues kinda got in the way of everything.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.
Let me know if it becomes available and I will paypal the money.

Take care

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
Post up a couple videos when installed

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
Post up a couple videos when installed
You got it. I was doing research yesterday and got this (MSD (Stage 6 Motorsports) Two Step Test. - YouTube) for ref. Spoke to stage 6 and MXA to get some details, and they said it works great on the 6 speed cars because our launch control low is so high compared to the auto, and it can be activated off clutch compression which will make roll racing better.

thats the only one I could find for now, but I will definitely get some good videos once its on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
I just bought one last night and the harness.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
Yup, I know they said 2 to 186,000 weeks lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts