SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,711 Posts
Oughta hook!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,657 Posts
That should work, Cole. Nice! Can't wait to see it with the Triumph wheels and hear how it hooks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That should work, Cole. Nice! Can't wait to see it with the Triumph wheels and hear how it hooks.
I should have them mounted by early next week, then I can almost drive it on the road (gotta get the expel on the front end). Hopefully they can get the Demon to somewhat hook on the road

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,996 Posts
Yeah... Those do look awesome... But the ole Demon is going to roast them a will... :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
4,863 Posts
Amazing but why are you going wide up front? I would of thought you would want to go skinny.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
226 Posts
Awesone. Widest street tire on production car AFAIK is on the Viper. 355’s out back.

Is it too late to swap? :p

·
BMF
4,541 Posts
Damn !

Fun Smile Event Turban Rapper

Reactions: GOMER

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Amazing but why are you going wide up front? I would of thought you would want to go skinny.
I am setting the Demon up to participate on road events, like Hotrod Power Tour, which I plan on doing. Looking for good handling and braking so went with 305 in the front. Trying to get my 12 year old son (he looks 14 ) interested in cars, I am hoping a road rally with other Mopars putting the occasional smack down on other brands will get him more interested.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesone. Widest street tire on production car AFAIK is on the Viper. 355’s out back.

Is it too late to swap? :p
Jeeze, I did not know that, Tire Rack does not sell anything wider than 345 so I thought that was it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
4,863 Posts
I setting the Demon up to participate on road events, like Hotrod Power Tour, which I plan on doing. Looking for good handling and braking so went with 305 in the front. Trying to get my 12 year old son (he looks 14 ) interested in cars, I am hoping a road rally with other Mopars putting the occasional smack down on other brands will get him more interested.
Man you got a low 9s Hellcat and a Demon and he's not interested in cars. I loved cars since playing with my hotwheels when I was 2. Have you taken him to the drag strip with you? I know this sounds crazy but my dad did this with me when I was his age. Take him to a secluded road somewhere and let him drive the car. If that doesn't get him into cars nothing will. I remember when I was a little younger then him driving with my dad in his Challenger T/A. He would yell out the gears and I would shift from the passenger seat those were the days.

Reactions: White Trash

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man you got a low 9s Hellcat and a Demon and he's not interested in cars. I loved cars since playing with my hotwheels when I was 2. Have you taken him to the drag strip with you? I know this sounds crazy but my dad did this with me when I was his age. Take him to a secluded road somewhere and let him drive the car. If that doesn't get him into cars nothing will. I remember when I was a little younger then him driving with my dad in his Challenger T/A. He would yell out the gears and I would shift from the passenger seat those were the days.
That is good advice, thank you, I did the same thing with my father, maybe down south I can do this, in NJ, not going to work, too much traffic. BTW hellcat went 8.79, the plan is to get it under 8.5 this year. I was going to sell the Demon, he wanted to keep it, so did the wife, so I am setting it up for road trips. This summer, it will happen, good advice.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,996 Posts
That is good advice, thank you, I did the same thing with my father, maybe down south I can do this, in NJ, not going to work, too much traffic. BTW hellcat went 8.79, the plan is to get it under 8.5 this year. I was going to sell the Demon, he wanted to keep it, so did the wife, so I am setting it up for road trips. This summer, it will happen, good advice.
LOL - What kind of world are we living in Sub 9's Hellcats and Demon daily drivers! How do you beat the adrenaline rush of launching a Demon... easy put your 12 year old behind the wheel with the RED key!

Reactions: buddyg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
Checking out the spec's of the 345 tread width is 12 .4 and the tire is only 28" tallshorter sidewall,the 315 is 12" wide and 28.7 tall,I do not know if the gain is worth it,but that's your call for sure ...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
1,454 Posts
Putting the widest street tires made on the rear of my Demon. Should have Triumph wheels in a couple of days, Ohhhhhhh YEAHHHHHHHH

Correction, I was informed 355 are made for a Viper, so almost the widest

View attachment 399401
Fatties!!!

Cant wait to see those on there......

Reactions: GOMER

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
LOL - What kind of world are we living in Sub 9's Hellcats and Demon daily drivers! How do you beat the adrenaline rush of launching a Demon... easy put your 12 year old behind the wheel with the RED key!
It called the world of Modern Mopar !!!!! It is a disease that I absolutely love, plus my hellcat is really the Forums Cat, I post the good, the bad and the ugly (blowing up the supercharger during the burnout was definitely the ugly).

1 - 20 of 59 Posts