SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
2,022 Posts
As much as we here love our Charger and Challenger Hellcats, they are deep deep poo if the Ram Trucks stop flowing given their margins. The only upside is the opposition is out of chips too.

Well there's a second upside sort of too....if you already HAVE one and someone desperately NEEDS one, then your resale value just went up!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
I ordered one 2 weeks ago, so I guess I'm screwed
I think the ones whose cars are about to be built/finished on the first day or two after the reopening are the ones that can get screwed.

Reactions: WVHEMIS

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
If given the option, I'd have my order moved to the back of the line. Having disgruntled and potentially even hung over workers try to remember what they were supposed to do along the assembly line wouldn't be my first choice.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,037 Posts
If given the option, I'd have my order moved to the back of the line. Having disgruntled and potentially even hung over workers try to remember what they were supposed to do along the assembly line wouldn't be my first choice.
Now that’s scary....no sobriety test? no walk 9 steps and turn? no touch your finger to your nose? just go back to work? OMG WTH😟...the disgruntled thing can lead back to ugly MDH numbers, well that’s just perfect!!!#%?!#%^,?#%&@?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,988 Posts
Durango not affected at this point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
544 Posts
Any idea when Brampton reopens?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
Reactions: HellishCat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
With the chip shortage it’s a quest when they will reopen. Hopefully soon
Yet customer service, and especially chat, happily pinpoint the delivery date within a week or two of ordering.
They must have access to superior crystal balls, not available to the public.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
570 Posts
I just called Brampton plant, as of now, restart April 19th. (And I would assume AM. if that really matters.)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts