SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm asking the awesome members and knowledge bank here.

When ordering a 2022 Jailbreak Redeye, if the Singer Yellow color is showing up in the dealers' options?

If not, is it going to be a later option in the summer or is it a pipe dream???

Thanks for any info at all!

· Registered
87 Posts
That (new) color has late availability
Luckily for me my window to order is late availability as well. My car is getting ordered in the summer. M6 HCWB, and if that's not available a HCREWB in Stinger Yellow with Carbon Stripes.

--Jeff

· Registered
87 Posts
Reactions: sleeper_redeye

· Registered
'23 Redeye Jailbreak
5,058 Posts
If it was like Hellraisin in 2020, they should announce availability sometime around March. This is also why I'm waiting til May to put my 2022 order in. I hear rumor that 2 more rounds of Jailbreak options will be added by then. This way I can hopefully snag one of the late additions if it's any good. Just trying to curb as much buyer's remorse as possible :)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,072 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Should paint the calipers black or yellow (or you can buy them as yellow is available now for 2022).
That would look really good!

--Jeff

· HOTM Winner
269 Posts
Should paint the calipers black or yellow (or you can buy them as yellow is available now for 2022).
Now thats funny - I spent a year trying to decide Red or Yellow and opted for the red since that is the main color accent on the car. They where grayish black.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: sleeper_redeye

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,072 Posts
Now thats funny - I spent a year trying to decide Red or Yellow and opted for the red since that is the main color accent on the car. They where grayish black. View attachment 584946
I like that better, after 11+ years and 8 SRTs the red is out. I had to have black on my 2020. Red doesn't match most colors and is no longer the "cool thing" to flash that you have Brembos or fancy brakes.

Reactions: snobrdrdan
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.