SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Stock 1/4 mile times

115591 58
What time is a normal 1/4 mile time for a off the floor A8 hellcat challenger. Stock tires , stock everything. No burn out on a drag strip. I have heard and read M6 cars are .5 second slower. What is the typical time.
thank you
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
515 Posts
Good job, has to be the fastest M6 I've seen thus far. Get that 60ft lower and run some 1090s!

Reactions: Sipple's Cat

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
198 Posts
No to all thee above.
I am sorry to read this, if I lived near you I would give you a quick ride, please somebody near Bo, give him the Hellcat experience.

Every person I have taken for a ride is blown away, and terrorized ( my daughters words ) by the blazing acceleration.

Truly, it is the whole experience that is the key, and I do mean the Red Key

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,838 Posts
I am sorry to read this, if I lived near you I would give you a quick ride, please somebody near Bo, give him the Hellcat experience.

Every person I have taken for a ride is blown away, and terrorized ( my daughters words ) by the blazing acceleration.

Truly, it is the whole experience that is the key, and I do mean the Red Key
Lol I'm sure it is. My Z28 has some pretty thrilling acceleration as well. If I win the powerball I'll buy Hellcat Challenger and Charger.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
227 Posts
This is a loaded question. Depends on location (track), elevation, weather, driver experience, etc.... At our track in Edmonton Alberta Canada- the average corrected altitude is 4400' with temps around 75 degrees and 35% humidity (all which veries day to day). It is usually prepped really good too with VHT (traction compound). The A8 all stock average 11.5-11.6 sec with a real good run of mid 11.45. M6 have a hard time breaking into the 11's here.... Again, driver experience is huge cause it is so easy to blow the tires off and abort the run.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
362 Posts
I like your 60. Some good stock numbers all around.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9 Posts
What time is a normal 1/4 mile time for a off the floor A8 hellcat challenger. Stock tires , stock everything. No burn out on a drag strip. I have heard and read M6 cars are .5 second slower. What is the typical time.
thank you
I ran 14.7 in my 6 speed Challenger Hellcat with two prosthetics 113 mph street tires traction control on. my take off my biggest issue because of my prosthesis. Its fun though.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts