SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my stock hellcat dyno few weeks ago wanted to share video and numbers. I am currently upgrading pulley 2.85 thermostat tune will re dyno to see gain then post results.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry M6. Note I did have a catch can at that time that's good for 25hp :cool::confused::D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
524 Posts
Did you pull the fuse for the traction control?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,301 Posts
Very nice run!

I put our 16 on the rollers back in April. Only mods are BWoody intake and Resonator deletes. Those mods were only for sound. I suspect this is a very friendly dyno but I will taking our other HC over to put on the same dyno in the fall when temps are in the 60's like this day was.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
666 Posts
what does this cost if you don't mind. Would be nice to have and maybe ten years from now have it done again and compare the numbers.

Cheers.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you pull the fuse for the traction control?
No we didn't pull any fuses. Just ran it in 3 modes street, sport, track

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what does this cost if you don't mind. Would be nice to have and maybe ten years from now have it done again and compare the numbers.

Cheers.
Cost about 2k parts then any labor but I will do myself.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,301 Posts
No we didn't pull any fuses. Just ran it in 3 modes street, sport, track
Then your numbers are not right. You must pull fuse 36 to get a true reading with the Hellcat.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
383 Posts
To avoid pulling the fuse you can disable traction control and then slowly run the car up through 3rd or 4th gear to about 40-50mph. If you do it right the "Brake" light will come on and you will feel the traction control release.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never heard pull fuses for dyno run.. the shop I had it done at is very experienced. We did fully disable traction control.

Why do you think fuse needs to be pulled

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,671 Posts
Very nice run!

I put our 16 on the rollers back in April. Only mods are BWoody intake and Resonator deletes. Those mods were only for sound. I suspect this is a very friendly dyno but I will taking our other HC over to put on the same dyno in the fall when temps are in the 60's like this day was.

Friendly hell that's down right incestuous! :eek::eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts