SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ran my best time last night at PBIR. SOOOO pumped. 10.82 in the 1/4 with a 1.54 60ft on stock 20" wheels with nitto nt555rII.

Stock 2020 redeye widebody challenger with 3:09 rear end.

Weather: 73ish degrees in South florida. Not sure of DA

SETTINGS: CUSTOM: TRANS - TRACK, TRACTION - OFF (hold traction button for 10 seconds), STEERING - TRACK, SUSPENSION - STREET

BURNOUT: 4 SECONDS IN DRIVE LETTING TRANS SHIFT THROUGH BURNOUT ON ITS OWN USING LINE LOCK

LAUNCH CONTROL: NOPE. NO RPM PRELOAD AT ALL, JUST HAMMER THE HAS ON GREEN

this was my 15th or so pass since I've owned the car. Couldn't get better than 11.1 because I was always using launch control. Was never able to hook until now. Also, if you don't fully turn off traction control you still get some traction modulation and lots of wheel hop.

I hope this helps anyone looking to break into the 10s on stock power with stock wheels. This was my last pass on stock power. Car gets dropped off soon for a whole slew of mods. Should be at close to 1000whp when done.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
Congrats well done.

Interested in what the DA and Humidity was - your trap seems a bit low for a Redeye - not bashing at all - just an observation. What were your IATs for this run? Was the car cold or warm?

I ordered the same tires for my Charger Redeye .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats well done.

Interested in what the DA and Humidity was - your trap seems a bit low for a Redeye - not bashing at all - just an observation. What were your IATs for this run? Was the car cold or warm?

I ordered the same tires for my Charger Redeye .
This was my first run of the day. Don't remember IAT but coolant temp was roughly 160. Only temp Stat I remember glancing at before I ran. Didn't measure DA but air temp was roughly 73 degrees. Didn't feel humid but it IS south florida. I ran the car and hot lapped 4 more times after that woth the best time after my 10.8 being a 11.0 at 129mph. Then I let car cool down and ran a 10.92 at 127mph for my last run of the day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just curious, what mods are you doing to get to 1000 whp? I’m also planning a build for my SS and am targeting 925 whp.
270 metco upper, ati stock size lower, pin crank, Injector dynamics 1050 Injectors, vmp 105mm throttle body, fully ported blower and snout by f.a.s. motorsports out of ft. Myers, florida, blower spacers and blower heat blanket, stainless works 2" long tube headers and catless mids, 4" 1 piece aluminum driveshaft by DSS, driveshaft loop, DIRS billet diff brace, all AAD billet rear suspension components, powder coated lower blower blower lid snout and throttlebody. All dyno tuned on full sunoco 260 gt plus (104 octane. Getting 55 gal drum delivered this coming Tuesday). All work completed by Scott Boegler and crew over at American muscle performance in Pompano Beach Florida. Blower porting and powder coating done by f.a.s. motorsports in Fort Myers Florida.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
178 Posts
Good run, I look forward to hitting PBIR as well once I get my 555r2s. American muscle performance is a good shop in Pompano. Not sure if you know about Hades Performance over on Northlake and Old Dixie in Lake Park. They are a well reputable performance shop for Mopars as well.

·
Registered
136 Posts
270 metco upper, ati stock size lower, pin crank, Injector dynamics 1050 Injectors, vmp 105mm throttle body, fully ported blower and snout by f.a.s. motorsports out of ft. Myers, florida, blower spacers and blower heat blanket, stainless works 2" long tube headers and catless mids, 4" 1 piece aluminum driveshaft by DSS, driveshaft loop, DIRS billet diff brace, all AAD billet rear suspension components, powder coated lower blower blower lid snout and throttlebody. All dyno tuned on full sunoco 260 gt plus (104 octane. Getting 55 gal drum delivered this coming Tuesday). All work completed by Scott Boegler and crew over at American muscle performance in Pompano Beach Florida. Blower porting and powder coating done by f.a.s. motorsports in Fort Myers Florida.
I’m looking for an extremely street friendly tune, so I’m going with a flex tune. Still figuring out all of the details, but I’ve already paid the deposit and it goes in the shop 9/25. Going with 4.5 Whipple (unless the 3.0 is available), 2.85, pinned, ID1300, DSS carbon, DIRS, Demon springs, AAD drag pack, solid cradle mounts, trans tune, custom 17x11 Triumph to match the SS wheels, MT DR S. All work by OST.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
16 Posts
So exactly how is this a ( STOCK ) Redeye as the title says? That is a great run though...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I’m looking for an extremely street friendly tune, so I’m going with a flex tune. Still figuring out all of the details, but I’ve already paid the deposit and it goes in the shop 9/25. Going with 4.5 Whipple (unless the 3.0 is available), 2.85, pinned, ID1300, DSS carbon, DIRS, Demon springs, AAD drag pack, solid cradle mounts, trans tune, custom 17x11 Triumph to match the SS wheels, MT DR S. All work by OST.
That build is gonna be nuts. Why the whipple tho? The car will do 925 wheel with ease without that expensive whipple. My tuner has his 4.5 whipple doing 8.2 1/4 miles with massive wheelies on his standard motor hellcat. He's on 🌽

·
Registered
136 Posts
That build is gonna be nuts. Why the whipple tho? The car will do 925 wheel with ease without that expensive whipple. My tuner has his 4.5 whipple doing 8.2 1/4 miles with massive wheelies on his standard motor hellcat. He's on 🌽
Because I don’t want to count on the e85. This car will go on frequent several hundred mile road trips and I can’t count on getting it in the middle of God’s country. I had my Wrangler tuned for 93 and was told “we haven’t had 93 for years” and had to change the tune on the spot. My builder told be setting the 2.7 up for 925whp would be borderline and something as simple as a bad batch of 93 could melt a piston. I want to make the car as practical as possible. Don’t get me wrong, the Whipple and the support cast will will provide the foundation for more if (when) I want it. Enough is never enough for me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I didn’t mean to hijack, so I’m gonna back out a this one. Just curious what the OP build was going to be.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts