SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
I might be that the small mufflers doesn’t meet our sound regulations??‍♂. If so they are mounted by the port for imported cars. But it was not a nice work they did, since I bought the car it has bothered me that the right tailpipe stick out more than the left?. But now the big mufflers needs to go because of a one piece shaft?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,534 Posts
I dont know if you can get it there but the new AWE exhaust sounds fantastic and fits with all larger driveshafts I believe.

There is a thread on the other hellcat site regarding fitment. cant post it here.

Im sure AWE and HHP have a thread here as well.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,038 Posts
Both @HighHorseman and @Josh/AWE are supporting vendors

AWEatHHP.com

AWE

I am thrilled with my Track edition, waiting to get back to the Track!:cool:

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
I dont know if you can get it there but the new AWE exhaust sounds fantastic and fits with all larger driveshafts I believe.

There is a thread on the other hellcat site regarding fitment. cant post it here.

Im sure AWE and HHP have a thread here as well.
Thanks, I buy most of the parts directly from US, I have a container available in FL. I’ve seen AWE but I’m not a fan, I rather have a muffler in the end of the exhaust to get the deep rumble?.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
176 Posts
Thanks, I buy most of the parts directly from US, I have a container available in FL. I’ve seen AWE but I’m not a fan, I rather have a muffler in the end of the exhaust to get the deep rumble?.
How does it sound with the Dynomax mufflers?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
877 Posts
My 2018 Manual 6 speed Hellcat Widebody has the lower picture bullet style. It sounds amazing! Especially since I welded stainless straight pipes in place of the mid bullets.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,823 Posts
So guess they changed the mufflers around, the early M6 cars did have the big oval mufflers, guess 18 and newer all have the bottle mufflers. A8 should all be bottles. Cool thread.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
My 16 HC Challenger M6 has the top picture mufflers. Agree with Slidd on the change starting in 2018 for Manual cars. Reminds me, I have vibrants waiting to be installed. I want to get those ugly OEM mufflers out of there!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
94 Posts
I know of someone with a 2016 M6 Hellcat and he has the bottom (smaller) mufflers on his. There seems to be no rhyme or reason on what Dodge did.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts