SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of four(4) OEM Shrader tire
pressure sensors, Mopar part number 56029400AE, which are the high speed metal valve stem version, which is the only TPMS rated for speeds over 150 MPH.

These sensors are brand new, fully functional, and come with the attachment nut (which I forgot to photograph along with the sensors). I purchased these to fit to a set of winter wheels and then one set of race wheels, but decided to hold off on purchasing those wheel sets.

I am asking $100.00 for a set of four sensors and four attachment nuts, which includes free USPS ground shipping anywhere in the US. Most places are asking $35-$50 per sensor...which is insane if you ask me!

PM me please if you are interested...thanks!
FullSizeRender (5).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had one sale fall through...so I again have one set of four TPM sensors available for purchase! PM me if you are interested...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
193 Posts
Sent you a message.....

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
727 Posts
PM me if you still have a set

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
69 Posts
Any left?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
182 Posts
Not holding my breath, but of you have a set of 4 available, I'll take them. PM sent.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
I have two sets of four(4) OEM Shrader tire
pressure sensors, Mopar part number 56029400AE, which are the high speed metal valve stem version, which is the only TPMS rated for speeds over 150 MPH.

These sensors are brand new, fully functional, and come with the attachment nut (which I forgot to photograph along with the sensors). I purchased these to fit to a set of winter wheels and then one set of race wheels, but decided to hold off on purchasing those wheel sets.

I am asking $100.00 for a set of four sensors and four attachment nuts, which includes free USPS ground shipping anywhere in the US. Most places are asking $35-$50 per sensor...which is insane if you ask me!

PM me please if you are interested...thanks!
View attachment 151889
Do you still have the tpms sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts