SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2015 Hellcat Challenger was stolen from the parking lot in Hoover, Alabama yesterday. I was attending a military marriage retreat at Renaissance Ross Bridge when it was taken. 4:45 in the morning they broke the passenger side window, somehow disabled the shift into neutral and towed it away with a pickup truck in 3 minutes. Security has the video. View attachment 569092 View attachment 569092

·
Premium Member
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
983 Posts
Damn! That really sucks. Sorry to hear that. They knew what they were doing for sure.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
496 Posts
And another one was left out like a treat for the nocturnal animals I mean criminals...you guys have to do as my friend does with his ,go purchase a parking lot anti-toe boot and lock it in place they are only 25-85 bucks up to 100’s for the name brand ones ,and they work !!! Plus use a Motion activated cloud-based video alarm system...if you have to park it outside stick 2-4 boots on it ..cheap Insurance !!...I won’t ever park anywhere that’s not Secure..I’ve take a cab instead of parking my ZL1 in a lot over night..when I lived in Houston before I got my ranch I left my cars parked in my sons garage until my apartment had a garage I could rent..
The factory alarms on these cars do not protect us from theft..there’s many reports of The scum of the earth stealing them the exact way as yours was taken, it’s the most popular way .there’s even videos which show how to steal challenges and under a few minutes.& even using Laptops to deactivate the security system and start it through the OBD two port...
This is just so sad and makes a good case for auto theft to come with.a mandatory 30 year sentence cars are like horses I have yesteryears and that used to be a death sentence when you stole a horse.:heck steal a car in the Muslim world be the last one you ever take...anyway I’m so sorry this happened hope you got good Insurance because when they tow it like that generally means they are professionals and the car is probably stripped within two days, and parted out..let’s just hope for the best...

·
Registered
99 Posts
And another one was left out like a treat for the nocturnal animals I mean criminals...you guys have to do as my friend does with his ,go purchase a parking lot anti-toe boot and lock it in place they are only 25-85 bucks up to 100’s for the name brand ones ,and they work !!! Plus use a Motion activated cloud-based video alarm system...if you have to park it outside stick 2-4 boots on it ..cheap Insurance !!...I won’t ever park anywhere that’s not Secure..I’ve take a cab instead of parking my ZL1 in a lot over night..when I lived in Houston before I got my ranch I left my cars parked in my sons garage until my apartment had a garage I could rent..
The factory alarms on these cars do not protect us from theft..there’s many reports of The scum of the earth stealing them the exact way as yours was taken, it’s the most popular way .there’s even videos which show how to steal challenges and under a few minutes.& even using Laptops to deactivate the security system and start it through the OBD two port...
This is just so sad and makes a good case for auto theft to come with.a mandatory 30 year sentence cars are like horses I have yesteryears and that used to be a death sentence when you stole a horse.:heck steal a car in the Muslim world be the last one you ever take...anyway I’m so sorry this happened hope you got good Insurance because when they tow it like that generally means they are professionals and the car is probably stripped within two days, and parted out..let’s just hope for the best...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts