SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jake from Dan Cummins called me & told me he had a few Hellcats to see, so I went today to take a look.
Both F8 cars and the blue one are for Forum members, the white one was a trade in with only 60 miles on it! Plus a couple Scat Packs. Said he'll have 3 or 4 more here by end of week. For anyone wanting to order a car, still offering at 4% below invoice for Forum members. Jake is the man!

·
HOTM Winner
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I fly out of here on Friday and will hopefully be there Monday to pick mine up. IndiGo Redeye with Alcantara and red seat belts ftw!

Is it just me, or do the Scatpacks appear to sit a bit higher than the Hellcats?

Congrats on the TRX!
Congrats!! I know I've seen yours there the last 3 times I've stopped by. Jake will fix you up for sure. Enjoy that car!!

·
HOTM Winner
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
The Dan Cummins dealer in Georgetown Ky. Has a cinnamon stick widebody shaker on the lot, Brand new. Didn't have time to stop, but what a beautiful car!!
It's on the Paris Ky. Website. Manual trans car.

·
HOTM Winner
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Stopped in & saw Jake today. A little slim on cars since plant was shut down but still had some scat packs, shakers, & a few redeyes. One of which was this beautiful octane red with brass monkey wheels! He also had a sinamon stick charger that was out back. That octane red almost matches my bike.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
HOTM Winner
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Waiting for my go mango charger to show up.
We Sa a
Thanks. Love the flames on the bike by the way. If you get an Octane Red Challenger would you ever consider matching flames? I've always been a fan of the custom paint work on classic hot rods.
I've got my black Hellcat, I'm good 👍
I've always liked the ghost flames myself. But I wouldn't do that to my car.

·
HOTM Winner
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Stopped by today to see Jake & see what cars he had. There were a few Hellcats there that belong to you guys and I saw one TRX. Jake as well as Martin, his sales Mgr. Are the best guys, always good to talk to. I bought my car from them back in May & still stop in to chat with them often.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 20 of 32 Posts