SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts
Stopped in & saw Jake today. A little slim on cars since plant was shut down but still had some scat packs, shakers, & a few redeyes. One of which was this beautiful octane red with brass monkey wheels! He also had a sinamon stick charger that was out back. That octane red almost matches my bike. View attachment 580958 View attachment 580959 View attachment 580960
That's the exact color combo of my Charger. The waiting is killing me. Maybe they'll bury me in it if my dead body does not decay too much by the time it comes in!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts
06/15/21 and arrived at dealer 11/01/21
Based on that, my car won't be completed until mid January! I'll be in the insane asylum by then!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts
View attachment 600319 Waiting on them to ship my car to California. A whole new wait
Now you can track the car's movement on the carrier using the Mopar app. You can keep refreshing and watch it move inch by inch 24 hours a day. Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
769 Posts
I was just about to PM you. We talked about this, how long did your car sit after you "purchased" it?
It was sold to me and registered as such on 12-6. I took possession on 12-21. I think It sat there 7 days give or take. They were unable to properly read a California driver's license and that delayed it a day or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts