SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jake from Dan Cummins called me & told me he had a few Hellcats to see, so I went today to take a look.
Both F8 cars and the blue one are for Forum members, the white one was a trade in with only 60 miles on it! Plus a couple Scat Packs. Said he'll have 3 or 4 more here by end of week. For anyone wanting to order a car, still offering at 4% below invoice for Forum members. Jake is the man!
View attachment 577763 View attachment 577764 View attachment 577765 View attachment 577766
That would be a nice surprise that my Indigo Redeye is ready

·
Registered
46 Posts
Stopped by to see Just_See_Jake today Friday 8/20/21 at Dan Cummins. Took a few pics of cars that are waiting for you guys!! View attachment 578794 View attachment 578795 View attachment 578796 View attachment 578797 View attachment 578798
As usual, he's got them moving through. Said he has 30 more on the way!
I’m so glad I went with Indigo . Ship date is 8/25 for my Redeye charger . Who knows when I’ll get it here in NY .

So happy I did business with Jake! Can’t wait!!

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I fly out of here on Friday and will hopefully be there Monday to pick mine up. IndiGo Redeye with Alcantara and red seat belts ftw!

Is it just me, or do the Scatpacks appear to sit a bit higher than the Hellcats?

Congrats on the TRX!
Congrats!! I know I've seen yours there the last 3 times I've stopped by. Jake will fix you up for sure. Enjoy that car!!

·
Registered
21 Charger Redeye
247 Posts
After an exhausting 4 days on the road to and from Kentucky, we made in back to Jacksonville.
Points to note; never take ownership of a car during/after the after effects of a cat 4 hurricane!

Due to some unforeseen events, we left the dealership a little later than planned, and in the middle of a torrential downpour, which was the bands of Ida washing through the area. Trying to stick to the break-in as best as possible, the first 100 miles took us through some very scenic and VERY wet areas of upper Kentucky.
We eventually made it to I-75 and were met with moderate to very heavy rain until somewhere south of Georgia where the weather eventually tapered off to occasional rainfall and drizzle. That drive SUCKED. Driving in heavy rain for long periods of time is absolutely exhausting.

I will say this; the car did extremely well in the weather, and the OEM all-season Pirelli's that everyone bitches and moans about did exceptionally well. Driving the WB as compared to my Scatpack in heavy rain was night and day. The car is extremely composed and comfortable in the heaviest of rain fall and felt great the entire trip.

Home sweet home. She's filthy and needs a bath, but it hasn't stopped raining for more than 30 minutes since we got home.

·
Registered
21 Hellcat Charger
1,158 Posts
After an exhausting 4 days on the road to and from Kentucky, we made in back to Jacksonville.
Points to note; never take ownership of a car during/after the after effects of a cat 4 hurricane!

Due to some unforeseen events, we left the dealership a little later than planned, and in the middle of a torrential downpour, which was the bands of Ida washing through the area. Trying to stick to the break-in as best as possible, the first 100 miles took us through some very scenic and VERY wet areas of upper Kentucky.
We eventually made it to I-75 and were met with moderate to very heavy rain until somewhere south of Georgia where the weather eventually tapered off to occasional rainfall and drizzle. That drive SUCKED. Driving in heavy rain for long periods of time is absolutely exhausting.

I will say this; the car did extremely well in the weather, and the OEM all-season Pirelli's that everyone bitches and moans about did exceptionally well. Driving the WB as compared to my Scatpack in heavy rain was night and day. The car is extremely composed and comfortable in the heaviest of rain fall and felt great the entire trip.

Home sweet home. She's filthy and needs a bath, but it hasn't stopped raining for more than 30 minutes since we got home.

I feel for you man. I picked up my ZL1 around the same area in Ky a while back and I live in Tampa. So I had to drive it home 12 hours and I drove it straight by myself. Through rains and horrible traffic in Atlanta... It was brutal but worth it. Now Ironically I will be driving that same ZL1 BACK to KY to meet Jake and take delivery of my Hellcat Charger WB and drive 12 hours back to tampa again...lol. My return trip in the ZL1 was great and hopefully so will the run back up there and back with the Charger. Congrats though, we are all jelly. Especially with the factory closed at the moment and my car was supposed to be built this week...

·
Registered
21 Charger Redeye
247 Posts
The drive was brutal, but totally worth it. My GF and her daughter went with me, and they were both troopers, which made the trip all that much better. I've been working overseas for the past year, so spending some quality time with them on the trip was well worth the drive.

Jake is a super cool dude and really went out of his way to take care of some last minute things that were needed.
I'll let him chime in about helping me transfer all of our luggage from my Scat to the RE under the awning of a gas station in a torrential downpour. :ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 122 Posts