SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Stopped by Dan Cummins Today..

15312 Views 123 Replies 40 Participants Last post by  qwk93ta
Jake from Dan Cummins called me & told me he had a few Hellcats to see, so I went today to take a look.
Both F8 cars and the blue one are for Forum members, the white one was a trade in with only 60 miles on it! Plus a couple Scat Packs. Said he'll have 3 or 4 more here by end of week. For anyone wanting to order a car, still offering at 4% below invoice for Forum members. Jake is the man!
61 - 80 of 124 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
I forgot how high the sticker was on the white/blue one. It's 84k, quite a bit for a NB, maybe someone ordered and backed out of that one?

You didn't photograph my used 2012 sitting on the lot. They are really positioning it for a strong sale...

"
THIS IS A FRESH TRADE THAT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SERVICED. SOLD COMPLETELY AS IS AS WAS TRADED. SOLD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES AT ALL. THIS IS JUST AN ALTERNATIVE TO TAKING IT TO THE AUCTION. PREVIOUS OWNER INFORMATION AVAILABLE. HERE ARE SOME THINGS ABOUT THE VEHICLE THAT WE NOTICED AND THERE COULD BE OTHER ISSUES PRESENT!

Carfax okay. A/C and heat okay. Front bumper scratched. Runs and drives okay. "

Hurt my ego why don't you, guess I traded in a bucket of bolts 🤡
It did make it 6hrs to get there at least...

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
806 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,791 Posts
I forgot how high the sticker was on the white/blue one. It's 84k, quite a bit for a NB, maybe someone ordered and backed out of that one?

You didn't photograph my used 2012 sitting on the lot. They are really positioning it for a strong sale...

"
THIS IS A FRESH TRADE THAT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SERVICED. SOLD COMPLETELY AS IS AS WAS TRADED. SOLD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES AT ALL. THIS IS JUST AN ALTERNATIVE TO TAKING IT TO THE AUCTION. PREVIOUS OWNER INFORMATION AVAILABLE. HERE ARE SOME THINGS ABOUT THE VEHICLE THAT WE NOTICED AND THERE COULD BE OTHER ISSUES PRESENT!

Carfax okay. A/C and heat okay. Front bumper scratched. Runs and drives okay. "

Hurt my ego why don't you, guess I traded in a bucket of bolts 🤡
It did make it 6hrs to get there at least...
Geez, yeah that's a little harsh

They makes it sound like it's a $500 beater, but yet they're asking almost $15k o_O:rolleyes:

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
806 Posts
61 - 80 of 124 Posts