SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
I forgot how high the sticker was on the white/blue one. It's 84k, quite a bit for a NB, maybe someone ordered and backed out of that one?

You didn't photograph my used 2012 sitting on the lot. They are really positioning it for a strong sale...

"
THIS IS A FRESH TRADE THAT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SERVICED. SOLD COMPLETELY AS IS AS WAS TRADED. SOLD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES AT ALL. THIS IS JUST AN ALTERNATIVE TO TAKING IT TO THE AUCTION. PREVIOUS OWNER INFORMATION AVAILABLE. HERE ARE SOME THINGS ABOUT THE VEHICLE THAT WE NOTICED AND THERE COULD BE OTHER ISSUES PRESENT!

Carfax okay. A/C and heat okay. Front bumper scratched. Runs and drives okay. "

Hurt my ego why don't you, guess I traded in a bucket of bolts 🤡
It did make it 6hrs to get there at least...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
787 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,722 Posts
I forgot how high the sticker was on the white/blue one. It's 84k, quite a bit for a NB, maybe someone ordered and backed out of that one?

You didn't photograph my used 2012 sitting on the lot. They are really positioning it for a strong sale...

"
THIS IS A FRESH TRADE THAT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SERVICED. SOLD COMPLETELY AS IS AS WAS TRADED. SOLD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES AT ALL. THIS IS JUST AN ALTERNATIVE TO TAKING IT TO THE AUCTION. PREVIOUS OWNER INFORMATION AVAILABLE. HERE ARE SOME THINGS ABOUT THE VEHICLE THAT WE NOTICED AND THERE COULD BE OTHER ISSUES PRESENT!

Carfax okay. A/C and heat okay. Front bumper scratched. Runs and drives okay. "

Hurt my ego why don't you, guess I traded in a bucket of bolts 🤡
It did make it 6hrs to get there at least...
Geez, yeah that's a little harsh

They makes it sound like it's a $500 beater, but yet they're asking almost $15k o_O:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
787 Posts
61 - 80 of 122 Posts