SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Stopped by Dan Cummins Today..

14408 121
Jake from Dan Cummins called me & told me he had a few Hellcats to see, so I went today to take a look.
Both F8 cars and the blue one are for Forum members, the white one was a trade in with only 60 miles on it! Plus a couple Scat Packs. Said he'll have 3 or 4 more here by end of week. For anyone wanting to order a car, still offering at 4% below invoice for Forum members. Jake is the man!
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
Charger 392
215 Posts
The white with blue stripe hellcat is the Redeye model. Not a bad price for the installed options. Just a few of the ones listed:

CARBON/SUEDE INTERIOR PACKAGE
DRIVER CONVENIENCE GROUP
HARMAN/KARDON AUDIO GROUP W/SUBWOOFER
LAGUNA LEATHER PACKAGE
PLUS PACKAGE
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 27Z SRT HELLCAT REDEYE

Reactions: CatDaddyB5

·
Registered
2021 Smoke Show Redeye Standard Body
632 Posts
Jake from Dan Cummins called me & told me he had a few Hellcats to see, so I went today to take a look.
Both F8 cars and the blue one are for Forum members, the white one was a trade in with only 60 miles on it! Plus a couple Scat Packs. Said he'll have 3 or 4 more here by end of week. For anyone wanting to order a car, still offering at 4% below invoice for Forum members. Jake is the man!
View attachment 577763 View attachment 577764 View attachment 577765 View attachment 577766
😍

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Ok, I stopped in Dan Cummins today, they had a few on the lot with more expected. Jake wasn't in yet so I'm not sure which ones are sold orders but here's some pics. A blue one was being sold as I was there.

Attachments

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Stopped by to see Jake today. He has alot of cars in stock, Including dealer allocations & a couple very slightly used ones. One is used with only 65 miles. A couple other used with 6700 miles including the mango scat pack shaker 6spd!!
Wheel Sky Car Automotive parking light Tire
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Sky Car Automotive parking light Tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Attachments

81 - 100 of 122 Posts