SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
770 Posts
View attachment 600319 Waiting on them to ship my car to California. A whole new wait
Now you can track the car's movement on the carrier using the Mopar app. You can keep refreshing and watch it move inch by inch 24 hours a day. Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts
Now you can track the car's movement on the carrier using the Mopar app. You can keep refreshing and watch it move inch by inch 24 hours a day. Ask me how I know.
I was just about to PM you. We talked about this, how long did your car sit after you "purchased" it?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
770 Posts
I was just about to PM you. We talked about this, how long did your car sit after you "purchased" it?
It was sold to me and registered as such on 12-6. I took possession on 12-21. I think It sat there 7 days give or take. They were unable to properly read a California driver's license and that delayed it a day or two.

·
Registered
295 Posts
that looks cool. Like a make shift flame paint job!

how far
You have to drive to get home?
The drive was about 350 miles but I went straight to the detail/PPF/tint etc shop. Most of the tape stayed on. Drive was crappy rain off and on and traffic from construction. I did follow the break in procedure to a T. Ugh it was horrible keeping it at 55 but most was construction so it actually worked out. Main thing is Miles and the Dan Cummins crew top notch. So glad I chose them.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts