SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I’ve got a drive train issue. I put it up my my hoist put it in gear to see if I could pin point the noise. I didn’t find anything other than the passenger tire spins at 1/2 the speed of the others and I can stop it by hand. When I got it off all the error lights are on and can’t be cleared. Next stop I guess will be the dealer to flash the system. Anyone have a GOOD idea?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tin sound and only under light acceleration, hard power no noise. I’ve put one case in it didn’t have this noise. I thought it might be a heat shield but I couldn’t get it to appear on the hoist. Any ideas on the errors on the dash?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did that reloaded the program, cleared
Everything I could they all came. Going to the dealer to reflash in the morning.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The only thing I know that can score literally ALL of the warning lights at the same time is an electrical ground issue...and THAT wouldn't explain the passenger wheel speed thing.

Queue the Twilight Zone music...and not the Golden Earring version...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got it back dealer cleared all the codes and modules and it’s good to go. I’d cleared all the codes with HP but they kept coming back.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I hope that works out for you. They did the same for me and when the code came back, they just refused to look at it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts